This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsWenzel Downhole Tools Ltd (WZL), a subsidiary of 1748017 Alberta Ltd, is an industrial equipment company. It designs, manufactures and rents downhole drilling tools. The company offers motors and related products such as millennium motor assemblies, a short bit to bend, multi-point stabilized mud motors, hydraulic and mechanical drilling jars, fishing jars and shock tools. It offers these products in different sizes and serves to hydraulic and mechanical applications. The company exports its products to various countries in South America, Europe, North America, and Middle East. It has operations in Canada, Australia the US, China, Germany, Ukraine and the UAE. WZL is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Key Facts
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Key Employees
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - History
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Business Description
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Strengths
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Weaknesses
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Opportunities
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Threats
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd, Key Facts
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd, Key Employees
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd, History
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd, Other Locations
- Wenzel Downhole Tools Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Toro Downhole Tools
- Houston Downhole Drilling Tolls, Inc.
- D&L Oil Tools
- Petrospec Engineering Ltd