This issue of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America focuses on Management of the Cleft Patient. Articles will include: Final Nasal Surgery; Prenatal Counseling, Ultrasound Diagnosis, and the Role of Maternal/Fetal Medicine of the Cleft Lip and Palate Patient; International Missions: Establishing a Longitudinal and Sustainable Team Approach; Diagnosis and Surgical Management of Velopharanyngeal Insufficiency; Feeding Infants with Clefts and Post-operative Management of the Infant Cleft Lip and Palate; Funding Cleft Patients in Need/Foundation and Fundraising; Latham Alveolar Molding and Presurgical Nasoalveolar Molding; Surgical Management of Tessier Facial Clefts; Otologic Concerns for Cleft Lip and Palate Patients; Distraction for Large Maxillary Anterior-Posterior Discrepancy in Cleft Patients; and more!
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Prenatal Counseling, Ultrasound Diagnosis, and the Role of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
of the Cleft Lip and Palate Patient
3. Feeding Infants with Cleft and the Postoperative Cleft Management
4. Presurgical Orthopedics Appliance: The Latham Technique
5. Presurgical Dentofacial Orthopedic Management of the Cleft Patient
6. Otologic Concerns for Cleft Lip and Palate Patient
7. Diagnosis and Management of Velopharyngeal Dysfunction
8. Rhinoplasty for the Cleft Lip and Palate Patient
9. Cleft and Craniofacial Mission Care: Management of Facial Clefts: International
10. Using 501c3 Foundations in the Care of Cleft and Craniofacial Children
Director, Co-Director, The University of
Oklahoma, JW Keys Cleft and Craniofacial
Clinic, Co-Director, The University of Tulsa, MK
Chapman Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic,
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery,
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences
Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Clinical Professor and Residency Program Director