This hour-long CBT focuses on 21 CFR Part 210 & 211 cGMP in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs and Finished Pharmaceutical issued by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Explain and Define GMP and cGMP
This CBT discusses a basic understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and gives a better understanding of the subparts located within Parts 210 & 211.The course provides a breakdown of the current Good Manufacturing practice requirements and includes subpart detail.
- Explain and define GMP and cGMP.
- Discuss the role of the FDA in the cGMP process.
- Describe the types of inspections and potential outcomes.
- Understand and apply the information provided to their everyday roles and responsibilities.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements
cGMP training is appropriate for all employees involved in the Pharmaceutical industry.