1h Free Analyst TimeVoltamp Energy SAOG (VOES) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsVoltamp Energy SAOG (Voltamp), an associate company of Sabco Group, is an electric equipment company. It designs, engineers, assembles, manufactures, markets and services LV distribution systems and industrial automation systems. Its products include distribution transformers, custom build panels, feeder pillars, low voltage switchgears and packaged sub-stations. The company also offers repair services and refurbishment of a comprehensive range of transformers. Voltamp is a franchisee of Schneider Electric and its channel partner in Oman. Its customer base consists of oil and gas companies, utilities, EPC contractors and industries in the Gulf Cooperation Council region. The company has manufacturing facilities in Oman. Voltamp is headquartered in Rusayl, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliersThe profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the companyThe company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitablyOpportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performanceFinancial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Key Facts
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Key Employees
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Major Products and Services
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - History
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Company Statement
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Business Description
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Corporate Strategy
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Strengths
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Weaknesses
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Opportunities
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Threats
- Voltamp Energy SAOG - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Key Facts
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Key Employees
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Major Products and Services
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, History
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Subsidiaries
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Key Competitors
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Ratios based on current share price
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Annual Ratios
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Voltamp Energy SAOG, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zubair Electric LLC
- Oman Cables Industry SAOG
- Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC
- Emirates Transformer & Switchgear Ltd
- Al Jizzi Transformers and Switchgears Co LLC