A DNA vaccine is a small, circular DNA plasmid that encode one or more protein antigens under the control of a promoter to produce immune response against disease. DNA vaccines are basically the third generation vaccines that are specifically designed to overcome the unsought properties of conventional vaccines. The increasing vulnerability of population to infectious diseases and increasing number of antibiotics resistant pathogens have created the need for effective and low-cost vaccination, which would provide long lasting immunity. DNA vaccines have potential advantages over traditional methods, e.g., low risk of infection, easy transportation and stability at room temperature. The global DNA vaccines market is experiencing rapid growth owing to the factors such as the property of specific antigen targeting, reduced risk of infection compared to conventional vaccines and improved stability. Moreover, relative ease of large-scale manufacturing compared to traditional approach and less storage requirement are some of the key market drivers.
According to World Health Organization, ~18 million people die due to the unavailability of effective treatment for infectious disease, which demonstrate global burden of infectious disease. Thus, the increasing burden of these diseases reveals the opportunity for DNA vaccines manufacturers. Moreover, rapid development in the field of molecular biology, immunology and DNA synthesis would further drive the growth of this market. Other factors such as inefficient drug therapies and increased microbial resistance to existing ‘antimicrobials and antibiotics’ treatments would likely to create the demand for DNA vaccines in near future.
The global DNA vaccines market is segmented based on type, technology, application, end user and geography. Based on type, the market is further segmented into human DNA vaccines and animal DNA vaccines. Based on technology, the DNA vaccines market is further segmented into DNA vaccine technology and DNA delivery technology. Based on applications, the market is further segmented into human disease i.e., oncology, infectious disease, allergies and others; and veterinary diseases i.e. Canine Melanoma, Leishmaniasis, Equine West Nile Virus, and others. Based on end user, the market is segmented into human health, animal health and research application. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Companies profiled in the report includes Sanofi Aventis, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline Inc., Advance Bioscience Laboratories Inc., Indian Immunologicals Ltd., Xenetic Biosciences Inc., QED Biosciences Inc..
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global DNA vaccines market is provided in the report.
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- DNA vaccines market conditions are comprehensively analyzed based on region and country.
- Key market players within the DNA vaccines market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help in understanding competitive outlook of the market
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- Exhaustive analysis of the global DNA vaccines market by application helps in understanding DNA vaccines that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global DNA vaccines market is segmented as below:
Global DNA vaccines market - By Types
- Human DNA vaccines
- Animal DNA vaccines
- Global DNA vaccines market - By Technology
pDNA vaccines technology
- Therapeutic technology
- Preventive technology
pDNA delivery technology
- Uncomplexed pDNA
- Gold particles
- Bacterial ghosts
Global DNA vaccines market- By Application
- Human diseases
- Pancreatic cancer
- Breast cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Small cell lung cancer
- Infectious disease
- Veterinary Diseases
- Canine melanoma
- Equine West Nile Virus
Global DNA vaccines market- by End User
- Human health
- Animal health
- Research application
Global DNA vaccines market- By Geography
- North America
* This report will be delivered in 12 Business Days. *
The analyst offers exhaustive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of a particular industry segment. The primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions.
They are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow them greater flexibility for reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions.
They also refer to a broad array of industry sources for their secondary research, which typically include; however, not limited to:
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports, and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic news articles and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators, and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Furthermore, the accuracy of the data will be analyzed and validated by conducting additional primaries with various industry experts and KOLs. They also provide robust post-sales support to clients.