Fibrosis is the body process in which excess fibrous connective tissue is formatted in the organ or tissue in repetitive way. Fibrosis may be resulted by specific injuries or diseases. Kidney fibrosis is the common pathway for the chronic kidney disease (CKD) or end-stage kidney diseases (ESRD). Kidney fibrosis is caused by the excessive formation of the extracellular matrix, which is the common phenomenon caused by each type of CKD. Currently, kidney fibrosis market is facing lucrative growth owing to rising incidences of CKDs and renal fibrosis. Increasing patients’ base may promote the future growth of this market.
It is observed that any type of disease, leading to chronic kidney disorder (CKD), may further progress in renal fibrosis. Obesity accelerate the incidence of kidney fibrosis, additionally, habits such as smoking may promote the growth of kidney fibrosis. Geographically, North America would be the lucrative market owing to the wide patient base suffering from CKDs. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ~20 million people are suffering from various types of CKDs of different severity level in 2014. CDC also elaborates that, ~113,136 people in the United States initiated their treatments for end-stage kidney diseases (ESRD) in 2011. The market will be driven by rising health awareness and health concerns among various population groups. However, stringent regulatory approvals related with kidney fibrosis therapeutics may hinder the market growth. Recent technological breakthrough for example, point-of-care drug delivery systems would be the growth opportunities in this market.
The Kidney fibrosis market is segmented based on therapeutics, location of testing, and geography. Based on the type of treatment, the market is further segmented into Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs), Pirfenidone, Renin Inhibitors and Vasopeptidase Inhibitors. Based on the location of testing, the market is segmented into hospital, clinic, and home treatments. Currently, hospitals perform a majority of tests and would continue to hold a larger market share, both in terms of volume and revenue of the treatments. Geographically, the global Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the key players working in the kidney fibrosis treatment market include Merck & Co., F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Galectin Therapeutics, La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company, InterMune Inc., ProMetic Life-Sciences Inc., Genzyme Corporation, BioLine Rx Ltd among others.
- The analysis made in this report helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various companies for gaining market share in Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2021 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the global transdermal drug delivery systems market would be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global transdermal drug delivery systems market and would assist market strategists in making decisions
- Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market
- Identification of key investment pockets for Kidney Fibrosis Treatment Market provide strategic assistance to decision makers
- An analysis for the market potential/attractiveness has been included for various product segments, therapeutics, devices, and geographic regions along with a detailed analysis of factors responsible for the rapid growth of the market segments
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The market is segmented based on the type of treatments, location of testing, and by the geography.
KIDNEY FIBROSIS TREATMENT MARKET BY THERAPEUTICS
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs)
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Renin Inhibitors
- Vasopeptidase Inhibitors
KIDNEY FIBROSIS TREATMENT MARKET BY LOCATION OF THERAPEUTIC
- Hospital testing
Public health hospitals
- Home Treatment
KIDNEY FIBROSIS TREATMENT MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
* This report will be delivered in 12 Business Days. *