Porters five forces model helps to understand the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers, threats of new entrants and substitutes, and competition amongst the industry leaders
Estimation are made by considering current market trends, future potential investments for analysis period 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
In-depth analysis of drivers, restraints and opportunities in geotextile market during 2013-2020 and their impact in short, medium and long term
Top ten investment pockets are analyzed according to various application segments and geographic regions of geotextile market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
BY MATERIAL TYPE
Manufacturers of Raw Materials and Distributors
The analyst offers exhaustive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of a particular industry segment. The primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions.
They are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow them greater flexibility for reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions.
They also refer to a broad array of industry sources for their secondary research, which typically include; however, not limited to:
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports, and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic news articles and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators, and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Furthermore, the accuracy of the data will be analyzed and validated by conducting additional primaries with various industry experts and KOLs. They also provide robust post-sales support to clients.