1h Free Analyst TimeColfax Corp (CFX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Colfax Corp (Colfax) is a diversified technology company that provides medical technology devices and fabrication technology products and services. Its portfolio of products includes hot and cold therapy, rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, therapeutic shoes and inserts, bone growth stimulators, and vascular therapy systems; and consumable products and equipment for cutting and joining of steels, aluminum, and other metals and metal alloys. The company serves commercial and governmental customers in the US and other countries. The company has manufacturing, assembling, and engineering facilities in Europe, Asia, South America, and the Middle East. Colfax is headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, the US.
Colfax Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2021: Colfax Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
Apr 16, 2021: Colfax Schedules Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Apr 16, 2021: Colfax Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Mar 04, 2021: Colfax announces intention to separate into two independent public companies
Nov 13, 2020: Colfax Arm DJO acquires Stryker's Extremity Products
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Colfax Corp - Key Facts
- Colfax Corp - Key Employees
- Colfax Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Colfax Corp - Major Products and Services
- Colfax Corp - History
- Colfax Corp - Company Statement
- Colfax Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Colfax Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Fabrication Technology
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Medical Technology
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Foreign Locations
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Colfax Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Colfax Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Colfax Corp - Strengths
- Colfax Corp - Weaknesses
- Colfax Corp - Opportunities
- Colfax Corp - Threats
- Colfax Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Colfax Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 29, 2021: Colfax Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
- Apr 16, 2021: Colfax Schedules Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Apr 16, 2021: Colfax Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Mar 04, 2021: Colfax announces intention to separate into two independent public companies
- Oct 29, 2020: Colfax reports third quarter 2020 results
- Aug 06, 2020: Colfax reports second quarter 2020 results
- May 07, 2020: Colfax reports first quarter 2020 results
- Feb 21, 2020: Colfax Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Results
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Colfax Corp, Key Facts
- Colfax Corp, Key Employees
- Colfax Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Colfax Corp, Major Products and Services
- Colfax Corp, History
- Colfax Corp, Subsidiaries
- Colfax Corp, Key Competitors
- Colfax Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Colfax Corp, Annual Ratios
- Colfax Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Colfax Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Colfax Corp, Interim Ratios
- Colfax Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Colfax Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Colfax Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- TLT-Turbo GmbH
- Graco Inc
- Illinois Tool Works Inc
- Nicotra Gebhardt GmbH
- Kobe Steel Ltd
- Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc
- Crane Co