This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsLoJack Corp (LoJack), a subsidiary of Spireon Inc, is a provider of wireless technology tracking and recovery systems. It provides tracking systems for recovery of theft vehicles including cars, light trucks, and motorcycles. The company offers technology products and services for tracking and recovery of automotive, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and cargo. The company provides connected car technology which includes vehicle location, car maintenance, service reminders, recall notifications, driving behavior alerts, low battery alerts, trip history, virtual glove box, and financial guarantee. LoJack partnered with various organizations including National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS), International Association of Auto Theft Investigators (IAATI), and APTA to reduce auto thefts. The company offers its services across the world. LoJack is headquartered at Irvine, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- LoJack Corp - Key Facts
- LoJack Corp - Key Employees
- LoJack Corp - Major Products and Services
- LoJack Corp - History
- LoJack Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LoJack Corp - Business Description
- LoJack Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LoJack Corp - Strengths
- LoJack Corp - Weaknesses
- LoJack Corp - Opportunities
- LoJack Corp - Threats
- LoJack Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- LoJack Corp, Key Facts
- LoJack Corp, Key Employees
- LoJack Corp, Major Products and Services
- LoJack Corp, History
- LoJack Corp, Subsidiaries
- LoJack Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- VOXX International Corp
- PowerFleet Inc
- Directed Electronics, Inc.
- Sierra Wireless (US)
- Zonar Systems, Inc.
- Cartrack Holdings Limited