This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Welding (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 60 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 60 largest Welding (GLOBAL) companies.
The Welding (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example VOESTALPINE BOEHLER WELDING GERMANY GMBH has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example HARRIS CALORIFIC S.R.L. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 60 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 7.0%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
Below is a sample list of companies mentioned in this report, this is subject to change on a month by month basis.
- Air Liquide Welding France
- Arroweld Italia S.P.A.
- Berkenhoff Gmbh
- CEA S.P.A.
- Capilla Schweissmaterialien Gmbh
- Cebora S.P.A.
- Commersald - Societa' Per Azioni
- Drahtwerk Elisental W. Erdmann Gmbh & Co.
- EWM AG
- Esab Welding & Cutting Gmbh
- FRO - Air Liquide Welding Italia S.P.A.
- FSH Welding Group
- Fronius Deutschland Gmbh
- GCE Group AB Gce Mujelli S.P.A.
- Harris Calorific S.R.L.
- Helvi S.P.A.
- Hermann Fliess & Co. Gmbh
- Hypertherm Europe B.V.
- ISAF Drahtwerk Gmbh
- ITW Welding Gmbh
- ITW Welding Italy S.R.L.
- Kemppi OY
- Kjellberg Finsterwalde Elektroden und Zusatzwerkstoffe Gmbh
- Kobelco Welding of Europe B.V.
- Kuka Roboter Italia S.P.A.
- Lincoln Electric Europe B.V.
- Messer Eutectic Castolin
- Messer Industrie Gmbh
- Migatronic S.R.L.-Impianti per Saldatura
- Oerlikon Kaynak Elektrodlari Ve Sanayi Anonim Sirketi
- Oerlikon Schweisstechnik Gmbh
- Proplate AB
- SOL SpA
- STEL S.R.L.
- Safema S.R.L.
- Schweissdraht Luisenthal Gmbh
- Selco S.R.L.
- Siad Macchine Impianti - Societa' per Azioni
- Siderarco S.P.A.
- Sij Elektrode Jesenice Proizvodno, Trgovsko in Storitveno Podjetje D.O.O.
- Steel MEC Sald Srl
- Tecna S.P.A.
- Telwin S.P.A.
- Tiesse Robot S.P.A.
- Trafimet Group S.P.A.
- Voestalpine Boehler Welding Fontargen Gmbh
- Voestalpine Boehler Welding Germany Gmbh
- Voestalpine Boehler Welding Group Gmbh
- WECO Srl
- Welding Alloys Deutschland Gmbh
- Westfaelische Drahtindustrie Gmbh