The overall water plus drinks market grew by 5.7% in 2015 to 486 million litres. Flavoured water sales value rose to an estimated £357 million in 2015, up from £338 million in 2014.
This is the first stand-alone water plus drinks market report. It is the most comprehensive report available on the UK bottled water market, as a result of established relationships and detailed discussions with industry players.
This Report Covers:
- In-depth market and industry analysis: investigates all significant factors shaping the water plus market in the UK, providing detailed insights on production/imports/exports, water types, industry structure, segment dynamics, packaging, distribution, consumer behaviour, socio-economic and socio-demographic trends, leading companies and brands. Significant industry, company and brand developments are also tracked.
- 15 detailed charts and 21 comprehensive tables: data detailing the UK market and each segment covering consumption, distribution channels, leading companies and brands, and forecasts to 2020.
- Leading 14 UK water plus company profiles: company structure, water production, product range, sales volume, market analysis and commentary.
UK bottled water market by volume
- Local production vs import vs consumption, 2009-2015
- Water plus types, 2009-2015
- Per capita consumption, 2009-2015
- Packaging type, 2013-2015
- Distribution channel split by % share, 2013-2015
- GB flavoured water, herbal and premium soft drinks consumer by age group and gender, 2015
UK water plus market by value
- Total market value, 2013-2015
- Average value per litre, 2013-2015
- Flavoured water vs functional vs juicy water market value, 2013-2015
- Distribution channel split by value, 2013-2015
UK water plus industry structure by volume
- Consolidation by % share, 2014-2015
- Top 5 bottled water groups by % share, 2015
- Top 15 companies, 2014-2015
- Top 20 brands, 2014-2015
- Top 10 flavoured water brands, 2014-2015
- Top 5 functional water brands, 2014-2015
- Top 3 juicy water brands, 2014-2015
- Top own label water producers, 2014-2015
- Top 10 UK water plus producers, 2014-2015
UK bottled water market segments by volume
- Flavoured water consumption share, 2009-2015
- Functional water consumption share, 2009-2015
- Juicy water consumption share, 2010-2015
- Own label flavoured water consumption share, 2014-2015
- Still water plus consumption share, 2014-2015
- Sparkling water plus consumption share, 2014-2015
UK bottled water market in context by volume
- International flavoured water comparison, 2010, 2015, 2020f
UK water plus market forecasts to 2020
- Total consumption
- Still water vs sparkling water plus consumption
- Flavoured water volume vs functional water volume vs juicy water volume