What is Smart Agriculture Market?
Smart agriculture is the process of performing the agricultural activities using advanced technologies. This smart agriculture is the innovative way of carrying out the agricultural activities by reducing the human efforts and by making maximum utilization of the resources which are available. Smart agriculture includes the agricultural activities with the adoption of internet of thing (IoT), sensors in order to increase the productivity of the farm.
What are the major applications for Smart Agriculture Market?
The major applications of smart agriculture includes yield monitoring, water management, irrigation control and planting and seeding. The application of smart agriculture in yield monitoring will help the person to map and record crop yield and moisture data in real time to instantly understand how well the crop performed.
Market Research and Market Trends of Smart Agriculture Market:
- To monitor and manage the farm from anywhere the launch of a new product called irrigate IQ which could help to monitor the farm well from anywhere using computer, smart phone or tablet. By using this product the person can monitor the pivot speed, status (on/off), current voltage and pressure. The authorized person will receive a text message when a pivots status is changed.
- To save the farmers time and money companies are experimenting with high-technology tools, while reducing environment-harming chemicals. Companies are developing a robot equipped with AI and cameras to identify all plants in the farm. The robot has four wheels to carry camera through the fields in search of weeds. Computer controlled arms then lower and spray the weeds with small amount of herbicides.
Who are the Major Players in Smart Agriculture Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Cisco, Deere & Company, Trimble Navigation Limited, Raven Industries, Inc. Semiosbio Technologies Inc. and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Please Note: The report is to be delivered in 1-2 working days after an order is placed.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Smart Agriculture Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Smart Agriculture Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Smart Agriculture Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Smart Agriculture Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Smart Agriculture Market – By Hardware (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
18.104.22.168. Soil Sensors
22.214.171.124.1. Nutrient sensor
126.96.36.199.2. Moisture sensor
188.8.131.52. Humidity sensors
184.108.40.206. Temperature sensors
7. Smart Agriculture Market – By Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8. Smart Agriculture Market – By Solution (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Remote Monitoring
8.2. Supply Chain Management
8.3. Quality Assurance
8.4. Data Analytics
9. Smart Agriculture Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Yield Monitoring
9.2. Water Management
9.3. Irrigation Control
9.4. Planting and seeding
9.5. Field mapping
10. Smart Agriculture - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Smart Agriculture Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Smart Agriculture - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Smart Agriculture - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Smart Agriculture – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Smart Agriculture Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Smart Agriculture Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.3. Deere & Company
12.4. Trimble Navigation Limited
12.5. Raven Industries, Inc
12.6. Semiosbio Technologies Inc
13. Smart Agriculture Market -Appendix