What are Ambulatory Surgery Centers?
ASCs are modern healthcare facilities where surgeries are performed in fully equipped operating rooms under the care of highly skilled physicians and nurses. These centers primarily provide treatment to patients that do not require admission to hospitals for treatment. The treatment can be performed outside the hospital premises, and the patient can be immediately discharged after accomplishment of medical procedure. Ambulatory surgical centers are cost effective for people who cannot afford huge medical bills.
In this report, the global ambulatory surgery centers market is segmented on the basis of location, type, services, surgery, and geography. Based on location, the global ASCs market is divided into urban, and rural. Based on type, the global ambulatory surgery centers market is bifurcated into hospital-based ambulatory surgery centers, and free-standing ambulatory surgery centers. Based on services, the market is segmented into laceration treatment, bone fracture treatment, emergency care service, and trauma or accident treatment. Based on surgery, the market is categorized into cataract surgery, orthopaedic surgery, endoscopic procedure, gastroenterology, urological procedure, vascular surgery, pulmonary surgery, pain management, and others services.
The market is further segmented into major regions – Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). A detailed analysis is also given for all the major country-level markets in each of these regions.
Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market
Market Research and Market Trends of Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market
- The advancements in medical technology and affordability of facilities are driving the growth of the ambulatory surgery centers market.
- Cost savings, patient satisfaction, convenient locations, and technological advancements offered by ASCs are impacting the growth of the ambulatory surgery centers market.
- Ambulatory surgery centers provide cost effective services and amenities, and also offer convenience to the patients who are willing to undergo day surgery.
- The evolution of less invasive surgical techniques such as arthoscopy, laparoscopy, and others have resulted in the rise in the number of procedures that can be performed in ASCs.
- KKR, a global investment firm, entered into a definitive agreement with Envision Healthcare, a company that owns and operates 216 ASCs in the U.S., to acquire the latter for approximately $9.9 billion. The deal is expected to close in late 2020.
Who are the Major Players of the Ambulatory Surgery Centers Market?
The major companies referred to in the market research report include AmSurg Corp, Tenet Healthcare, Surgical Care Affiliates, Surgery Partners, and United Surgical Partners International Inc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates the competitive landscape, pricing strategies, market trends, latest developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis, and so on, to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. It also gives a detailed account of the major developments in the market such as agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers, and so on, to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics and their potential impact during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential by analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), value ($m) of the data given at country level for each segment
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities
- Get in-depth insights on your competitors’ performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, and more
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key regions to improve top-line revenues
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and increase the efficiency of your processes
- Get a quick outlook of the market entropy – M&As, deals, and partnerships of all key players in the past four years
- Evaluate the supply–demand gaps, import–export statistics, and regulatory landscape for more than 20 top countries of the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market – By Location (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
7. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7.2. Free-Standing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market – By Services (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.2. Laceration Treatment
8.3. Bone fracture Treatment
8.4. Emergency Care Service
8.5. Trauma or Accident Treatment
9. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market – By Surgery (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Cataract Surgery
9.3. Orthopaedic Surgery
9.4. Endoscopic Procedure
9.6. Urological Procedure
9.7. Vascular Surgery
9.8. Pulmonary Surgery
9.9. Pain Management
9.10. Others Services
10. Ambulatory Surgery Centre - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Ambulatory Surgery Centre - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Ambulatory Surgery Centre - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Ambulatory Surgery Centre – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. Acumen Healthcare
12.4. Nobilis Health
12.5. Elite Surgical Affiliates
12.6. Avanza Healthcare Strategies
12.7. AmSurg Corp
12.8. HCA Healthcare Inc
13. Ambulatory Surgery Centre Market -Appendix