1h Free Analyst TimeGFH Financial Group BSC (GFH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsGFH Financial Group BSC (GFH) is an Islamic investment bank, which offers a range of financial solutions such as commercial banking, asset management, private equity, and real estate development. The bank conducts its commercial banking through Khaleeji Commercial Bank, which provides commercial and corporate banking, retail banking, wealth management, structured investment products, and project financing facilities. Through Asset Management, GFH identifies and manages investments in promising real estate properties in the GCC, Europe, and the US. The company makes private equity investments in growing and profitable companies. It also carries out the origination and management of large-scale economic infrastructure projects. The company has operations in the GCC, North Africa, and India, along with key investments in the US and UK. GFH is headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Key Facts
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Key Employees
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Key Employee Biographies
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Major Products and Services
- GFH Financial Group BSC - History
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Company Statement
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Business Description
- Business Segment: Commercial banking
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Corporate and Treasury
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Investment banking
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Real Estate Development
- Key Stats
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Corporate Strategy
- GFH Financial Group BSC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Strengths
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Weaknesses
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Opportunities
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Threats
- GFH Financial Group BSC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Key Facts
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Key Employees
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Key Employee Biographies
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Major Products and Services
- GFH Financial Group BSC, History
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Subsidiaries
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Key Competitors
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Ratios based on current share price
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Annual Ratios
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- GFH Financial Group BSC, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Gulf Investment Corp
- Arab Banking Corp (BSc)
- Al Salam Bank BSC
- Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain) B.S.C.
- National Bank of Bahrain BSc
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait BSC