. Evidence for current treatment options for interstitial pneumonia, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and smoking-related interstitial lung diseases.
. Approach to diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases, such as sarcoidosis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, and Churg-Strauss syndrome.
. Genetic markers for inherited interstitial lung diseases such as dyskeratosis congenita, tuberous sclerosis/LAM, and hyper-IgE syndrome.
. Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. Genetic Interstitial Lung Disease
2. Pathobiology of Novel Approaches to Treatment
3. Smoking-Related Interstitial Lung Diseases
4. Management of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
5. Nonpharmacologic Therapy for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
6. Idiopathic Pulomonary Fibrosis: Diagnosis and Epidemiology
7. Apporach to the Diagnosis of Interstitial Lung Disease
8. Palliative and End-of-Life Care in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
9. Lung Transplantation in Interstitial Lung Disease
10. Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Phenotypes and Comorbidities
11. Acute Exacerbations in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
12. Histopathologic Approach to the Surgical Lung Biopsy in Interstitial Lung Disease
13. Interstitial Lung Disease in the Connective Tissue Diseases
Richeldi, Luca Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Agostino Gemelli University Hospital, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italty.
University of California San Francisco and University of Modena, Italy