The report provides an overall SFAS score on each of the 10 leading Commercial Aerospace companies based on an analysis of each company's strategic positioning in the current as well as projected market dynamics and its degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively with the objective of assessing as to how favorably is each company positioned (with its portfolio, underlying strategy & state of operations etc.) and how responsive it is to the nature & pace of changes taking place within its internal and external environment respectively. The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, overall strategic equation for each company by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking significant strategic factors present in the internal & external environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix & External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix respectively based on the strategic significance & potential degree of impact of factors along-with each respective company's corresponding degree of responsiveness to those factors. The final Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) framework amalgamates the IFAS & EFAS matrices into a single matrix providing a holistic, overarching view on each market player.
The numeric SFAS scores and the analysis produced by the framework, thus, are highly useful for competitive & comparative analysis from a current as well as emerging reality perspective with the framework assessing the strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness of each company towards the present as well as emerging market & industry dynamics, thereby, analyzing the ability to be able to create & capitalize on potential growth opportunities effectively by harnessing & navigating the changing market & technology landscape effectively while leveraging structural & core strengths and negating threats & overcoming challenges simultaneously.
SFAS, as a framework, thus, scores significantly over the traditional SWOT analysis framework, in terms, of its ability to quantify a range of strategic factors categorized into strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats respectively based on the nature & potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed, thereby, making it much more effective for competitive assessment & analysis and from a strategic planning standpoint with the creation of a quantitative strategic snapshot on each market player.
Relevance & Usefulness of the Report:
The report provides insights & inputs to be incorporated into the broader strategic planning & decision making processes and will be essential from a competitive analysis standpoint as well.
The report will be useful for:
- Competitive Assessment, Comparative Analysis & Strategic Planning
- Overall Strategic Equation & Quantified, Numeric SFAS score for each Company based on analysis of Strategic Positioning, Market Dynamics & Responsiveness.
- Holistic, Comparative Analysis on & Ranking of the industry OEMs based on SFAS Scores.
- Analysis of degree of Congruence between Emerging Market Landscape & Strategy focus across OEMs
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Analysis & Assessment of Emerging Market, Technology Trends & Developments impacting the Industry/Sector
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- Analysis of Market Evolution with Medium Term Demand Growth Projections & Outlook
The SFAS Framework analysis report is essential & a must have for Senior Industry Personnel and all those with strategic interest & stakes in the Global Commercial Aviation Market. The report will be extremely useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program & Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Suppliers, Vendors, Fleet Operators & Logistics Solutions Providers, Associated Equipment Manufacturers, Technology Solutions Providers, Sales & Distribution Channels, Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:
- Availability of a Translated Copy of the Report in Select, Multiple Languages on Request at No Additional Cost - French, German, Spanish, Italian & Portugese
- Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- Visual Representation
- Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images
Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the World's 10 leading Commercial Aerospace Companies
c. Business Segments
e. Products, Services Portfolio and Key Competitors
f. Market Capitalization
g. Key Executives
h. Shareholding/Ownership Pattern & Structure
Section - 2
Financial Performance Snapshot -
1. Revenue Base & Growth Trend
2. Revenues Split by Key Business Segments
3. Revenues Split by Key Geographic Markets & Regions
4. Gross Earnings & Margin Trend
5. Operating Earnings & Operating Margin Trend
6. Return on Sales Trend
7. Profitability Growth Trend
8. Cash Flow from Operations
9. R&D Expenditure Trend
Section - 3
Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS. Matrix)- For each of the World's 10 leading Industry Players
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Strengths
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Weaknesses
Section - 4
External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS. Matrix)
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Opportunities
- Quantified Strategic Factors categorized under Threats
Section - 5
Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS. Matrix - With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices)
- Quantified Sources of Strengths which could be Leveraged
- Quantified Weaknesses to be Worked Upon
- Opportunities to be Capitalized Upon & their Quantification to Assess Degree of Relevance & Usefulness
- Threats to be Mitigated, Negated & Overcome & their Quantification to Assess Potential Degree of Impact
Section - 6
Comparative Ranking of Industry Players - based on SFAS Scores
Airbus Group SA
The Boeing Company
General Dynamics Corporation
Rolls Royce Holdings plc
Pratt & Whitney/United Technologies
Section - 7
Global Commercial Aviation Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
Section - 8
Key Market & Technology Trends - Analysis of Key Trends poised to Shape & Transform the future
Section - 9
Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section - 10
Strategic Market Outlook through 2020
1. Analysis of Emerging Global Market Scenario for Commercial Aviation
2. Global Demand Outlook for Commercial Aviation - Forecasts for Regions, Markets and Segments
- The Boeing Company
- Bombardier Inc.
- Embraer SA
- General Dynamics Corporation
- GE Aviation
- Honeywell Inc.
- Rolls Royce Holdings plc
- Safran S.A.
- Pratt & Whitney/United Technologies