1h Free Analyst TimeSwissgrid AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSwissgrid AG (Swissgrid) is a national grid company that operates, maintains, modernizes, and expands the electricity transmission system in Switzerland. The company provides additional services, such as balance group and congestion management services as part of the European and Swiss grid operation. It conducts the import and export of electricity to maintain the utilization levels. Swissgrid works in cooperation with other companies in energy sector, business, politics, and the population for the development of solutions to expand the Swiss transmission grid. It is a member of the European Network of Transmission System Operators. Swissgrid is headquartered in Aargau, Switzerland.
Swissgrid AG Key Recent DevelopmentsJun 14, 2022: Strengthening the security of supply in the greater Basel area
Apr 06, 2022: The La Batiaz - Le Verney underground link is in service
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Swissgrid AG - Key Facts
- Swissgrid AG - Key Employees
- Swissgrid AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Swissgrid AG - Major Products and Services
- Swissgrid AG - History
- Swissgrid AG - Company Statement
- Swissgrid AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Company Overview
- Swissgrid AG - Business Description
- Business Segment: Active power losses (individual ancillary services)
- Business Segment: General ancillary services/ balance energy
- Business Segment: Grid Utilisation
- Business Segment: Reactive energy (individual ancillary services)
- R&D Overview
- Swissgrid AG - Corporate Strategy
- Swissgrid AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Swissgrid AG - Strengths
- Swissgrid AG - Weaknesses
- Swissgrid AG - Opportunities
- Swissgrid AG - Threats
- Jun 14, 2022: Strengthening the security of supply in the greater Basel area
- Apr 06, 2022: The La Batiaz - Le Verney underground link is in service
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Swissgrid AG, Key Facts
- Swissgrid AG, Key Employees
- Swissgrid AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Swissgrid AG, Major Products and Services
- Swissgrid AG, History
- Swissgrid AG, Other Locations
- Swissgrid AG, Subsidiaries
- Swissgrid AG, Joint Venture