Industrial Gases are the gases produced by different oil companies and chemical manufacturer’s to be used for industrial applications. Global Industrial Gases Market is estimated to generate a revenue of $85.31 million in 2020 and is projected to reach $106.23 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast cast period. U.S countries shows moderate growth rate and APAC countries are becoming largest markets for Industrial gases. Especially china dominates by producing innovative, exporting wide varieties of Industrial Gases. Growing population and industrialization in china is major driver in Industrial gases Market. The application industries like Food, medical and Pharmaceuticals sectors has fastest growth rate during forecast period. Also, nitrogen possess cooling properties and has largest share in industrial application.
Industrial Gases Market Outlook:
The industrial Gases composed of naturally, synthetically manufactured gases for use in application industries. The type of gases used are Argon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Helium, specialty gases, cutting and welding gases, gas mixtures and so on. The application industries include oil and Gas companies, chemical and Petrochemicals industries, Electronics, Food and beverages, Automotive, Transportation, lasers, aerospace, water treatment and so on. In MAP (modified atmosphere packaging), oxygen is replaced by nitrogen which increases the shelf life of food or drug products. Also, Carbon dioxide is witnessing high growth in natural refrigerants during the forecast period. Hydrogen gas is considered as potential replacement to fossil fuel in automotive sectors. The market revenue of nitrogen is $23.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to generate $30 billion by 2025. The market revenue of Hydrogen is $9.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $12.7 billion by 2025. Not only gases, the companies are producing gas handling equipment for safe use of Industrial gases at required places.
Industrial Gases Market Growth Drivers:
With the rise in industrial activities, the manufacturing units are increasing to produce different types of industrial gases to various application industries. This drives the market of Industrial gases in developing and developed countries. Fast growing Infrastructure and Construction activities in developing countries drives the market of Industrial gases like cutting and welding gases in metal working and welding applications.
Industrial Gases Market challenges:
Also, emission of Industrial gases into atmosphere creates global warming and Ozone depletion. So, preventing and implementing natural based industrial gases, need of skill labour while working with flammable gases became challenge to the manufacturers and regulating bodies. Owing to climatic factors, health care needs, demand of energy, growing infrastructure projects has created awareness to produce sustainable Industrial Gases.
Industrial Gases Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2020, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Industrial Gases. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Industrial Gases Market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Industrial Gases Market Report: Industry Coverage:
- Types of Industrial Gases: Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Helium, Argon, Carbon Dioxide, acetylene, Specialty gases, Gas Mixtures, Others.
- Storage of Industrial Gases: Compressed, Liquid, Solid.
- Mode of supply of Industrial Gases: Packaging, Bulk.
- Packaging of Industrial Gases: Cylinders, Bottles, Cartridges, canisters.
- End Use applications of Industrial Gases: Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Power, Electronics, Food and beverages, Oil and Gas, Metallurgy and Metal working, Automotive, Aerospace and Aircraft, Transportation, Others.
Industrial Gases Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions.
The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Industrial Gases Market Key Players:
The key players referred in this market are Air products and Chemicals, Air Liquide, Praxair, AGA AB, BASF, BOC, Messer Group, Air Gas and 10 more companies.
Industrial Gases Market Trends and Market Research:
- In 2020, Air products and Chemicals Company headquartered at Allentown, U.S. has acquired General Electrical Company Gasification business to expand their ‘syngas’ product across globe.
- Praxair Company headquartered at Danbury U.S. merged with ‘Linde’ which is leading industrial gas and engineering company to increase its global presence in industrial gases market. The combination of these companies are named as ‘New Linde’ Company which provides industrial gases to wide application industries.
- Air Liquid Company develop innovative bio methane industrial gas for vehicles. It is named as bio-NGV (natural Gas for vehicle) and gives sustainable transport. Bio-GNV is a clean and renewable energy that reduces CO2 emissions by 90% and noise by up to 50% compared to diesel.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Industrial Gases Market Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Industrial Gases Market Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 8 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 8 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 8 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Industrial Gases Market Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Industrial Gases Market Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Industrial Gases Market Market – Category (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Mode of Supply - Product Segment Analysis
6.3.3. Pipe line
6.4. Gases Segment Analysis
6.4.5 Carbon Dioxide
7. Industrial Gases Market Market – By Packaging (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.5. Cryogenic Tanks/vessels
8. Industrial Gases Market – By End Use Applications (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
8.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
8.3.1. Chemicals and Petrochemicals
8.3.2. Medical and Pharmaceutical
8.3.5. Food and Beverage industry
8.3.6. Oil and Gas
8.3.7. Metallurgy and Metal Working Industry
8.3.9. Aerospace and Aircraft
9. Industrial Gases Market - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Industrial Gases Market Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.2.2. Revenue and Trends
9.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
9.3. Industrial Gases Market - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.4.2. Revenue and Trends
9.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
9.5. Industrial Gases Market - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.6.2. Revenue and Trends
9.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
9.7. Industrial Gases Market – APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.8.2. Revenue and Trends
9.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
10. Industrial Gases Market Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Industrial Gases Market Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. Air Liquide
11.4. AGA AB
11.7. Messer Group
11.8. Air Gas
12. Industrial Gases Market Market -Appendix