Storefront glass is used in buildings to offer alluring and modernized appearance. The Storefront glass also provides security. These does not allow harmful radiations to pass through it and gives better protection than that of the traditional doors. These are employed in various types of businesses which makes it easy for customers to know about the products that are present inside it. The global storefront glass market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%, APAC being the fastest growing region in this market.
Storefront glass Market Outlook:
Storefront glass are categorized into many types on the basis of the application they are used. Transparent glass is used in businesses where the items of their business has to be showcased to the passers going by the road. Tinted glass is used when the heat from the sun has to be limited. This glass is colored and also provides better security and safety which is an added advantage. Laminated glass has multi-layers of polymers between the glass which restricts the harmful UV rays from passing through it and is also fire resistant. These are much used in residential buildings and for various commercial purposes. Tempered glass also known as toughened glass is much impervious to breakage.
The pricing for Storefront glass depends upon the type, size and shape of glass. The price of aluminum storefront glass ranges from $50-$68 per metre.
Storefront glass Market Growth drivers:
- The demand for value added glass that provides better features in all aspects like protection from harmful radiations, theft protection and many others is the major driver in the storefront glass market. The innovations in glass products like Low-E glass which is used in reflecting the infrared rays also helps in retaining the temperature inside the building.
- The rise in urbanization growth in many developing countries and the rise in per capita income of a country which means the rise in income of an individual is also a driver in the storefront glass market. The standard of living by an individual largely affects the growth in storefront glass market.
Storefront glass Market Challenges:
- One of the challenges in this market is the rise in e-commerce which will proportionately decrease the usage of bricks and mortar. This decrease in the bricks and mortar consequentially affects the growth in storefront glass market.
- The other challenge is the paucity of raw materials used in manufacturing the glass. The raw materials include the glass that is obtained by recycling waste, sodium carbonate and limestone.
Storefront glass Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2020, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Storefront glass Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Storefront glass (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
- Storefront glass Market–By Glass Type: Laminated glass, Tinted glass, Tempered glass, Insulated glass, Plexi glass and others.
- Storefront glass Market–By Frame: Bronze, aluminum, steel, all glass and others
- Storefront glass Market– By Fabrication: Screw spline, shear block.
- Storefront glass Market: by Functions leveling Agent, Pour Point Depressants, Flow Promoters/ Thinners, Thickener/ Gelling Agents, Thixotropic Agents and others.
- Storefront glass Market: By Applications: Windows and doors.
- Storefront glass Market: By End User: Educational institutions, Shopping malls, public and private organizations and others.
The Storefront glass Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions.
The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Storefront glass Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Asahi glass Co., Saint-Gobain S.A, PPG industries, Nippon glass, Tubelite, Nelbran glass and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Storefront glass Market
Saint-Gobain, a key player in the Storefront glass Market has come up with a new idea of coupling double-glazing and triple-glazing with coaters has shown better thermal insulation than their CLIMAPLUS double-glazing glass. Other products SSG-ANTELIO, SSG COOL-LITE ST and SSG-REFLECTASOL are efficient in limiting the excess heat and can reflect 80% of the sun energy. The other major innovation called SageGlass can change its color electronically by giving a command protecting the residents from heat while the color being transparent.
A new variety of recyclable and reusable glass components are developed.
Please Note: The report is to be delivered in 1-2 working days after an order is placed.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Storefront glass Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Storefront glass Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Storefront glass Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Storefront glass Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
6. Storefront glass Market– By Glass Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
6.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
6.3.1. Laminated glass
6.3.2. Insulated glass
6.3.3. Toughened glass
6.3.4. Clear glass
6.3.5. Plexi glass
7. Storefront glass Market– By Frame (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.3. All glass
8. Storefront glass Market– By Fabrication (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Screw spline
8.2. Shear block
9. Storefront glass Market– By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Storefront glass Market– By End user (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Residential buildings
10.3.2. Educational institutions
10.3.3. Public and private organizations
10.3.4. Shopping malls
11. Storefront glass - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Storefront glass Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
11.3. Storefront glass - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Storefront glass - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Storefront glass – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
12. Storefront glass Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Storefront glass Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Storefront glass Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Storefront glass Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Asahi glass Co.
15.3. Saint-Gobain S.A
15.4. PPG industries
15.5. Nippon glass
15.7. Nelbran glass
16. Storefront glass Market -Appendix
17. Storefront glass Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends