- Do you or members of your team need to get started with Lean in your organization?
- Are you already "on the journey" and ready to scale up your Lean implementation?
- Do you need a proven Lean approach to training for fast, low cost delivery?
- Then consider Going Lean: The Full Suite Course Bundle
- Register for all 9 Lean Training Courses and save over 20% on the individual course price.
- A great value - with access to all courses for a full year!
The Going Lean Suite is a set of interactive, multimedia, eLearning, training courses. These courses are intended for managers, operators, technicians, engineers, and trainers who work in, or are transitioning to, a Lean workplace.
The Going Lean Suite Course Bundle includes:
- Introduction to Lean Concept
- Introduction to Lean Tools
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Events
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Visual Controls
- Mistake Proofing
- Quick Changeover
- Total Productive Maintenance
Interested in adding a Lean Yellow Belt or a Lean Orange Belt?
Purchase The Full Suite and you can qualify for the Yellow Belt Certificate or upgrade to an Orange Belt.
Courses offered in English or Chinese (simplified or Traditional Mandarin)
Using the Going Lean Courses
- These courses are designed to allow participants to learn at a convenient time, and at their own pace. You are free to pursue the courses when and where you wish. You will require a broadband Internet connection, and a standard Internet browser with flash plugin.
- The courses are listed in the most logical order for you to follow in completing the Yellow Belt program. Within each course the course modules are also arranged in a logical order. However you can take the courses and the course modules in any order you wish.
- You are licensed to use these courses for one year. This means that even after you have completed a course it is still available for review purposes. In review mode you can arrow forward and back through the course material to quickly locate specific content for reference, review, or further study.
- Course qualification testing is available on a course-by-course basis, so there is no single final exam. You will be required to complete six course tests to qualify. In addition, you can re-take any test if you are not satisfied with your initial result. Your highest course score will be used for your transcript.
- Take a course and complete all modules.
- Take the course test.
- Make notes while taking the test to highlight content that proves difficult.
- Review the course with additional study of this difficult content.
- Retake the test to demonstrate your mastery of the content.
Following this process helps you to achieve greater learning and a more accurate test assessment.
While the time to complete each course will vary depending on prior knowledge, learning style, and individual differences, following the recommended process should take from 2 to 4 hours per course. The more study and review, the greater the knowledge and understanding, and the higher your mastery test scores. Plan your time accordingly.