Disposable Glove Market is valued at 6639.5$ million in the year 2020 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020-2025. Medical and Dental are having the highest market share of 71% and followed by industrial safety and chemical which is having 11% of market share. The non-powdered gloves are having the highest market share in the year 2020 than the powered gloves. non-powdered gloves are valued at 5306.5$ million in the year 2020 whereas the powdered glove is valued at 1333.0 $million in 2020 and is expected to reach 7533.0 and 1521.1 respectively by 2022.
What is Disposable Gloves Market?
Disposable gloves market is segmented based on the type available. They are latex gloves, vinyl gloves, nitrile gloves, chloroprene, synthetic gloves, polyvinyl chloride gloves, and neoprene gloves. There are available in different forms like powdered and non-powdered. Non-powdered gloves have more demand than powdered gloves.
What are the major applications for Disposable Gloves market?
Disposable gloves are applied in sterile and non-sterile. Disposable gloves are used in agriculture, healthcare, construction, manufacturing, transportation and in many other industries. Gloves are mainly used in hospitals and clinics to prevent infection from patient to patient and even to the doctors.
Market Research and Market Trends of Disposable Gloves Market
- Haptic glove which is using virtual reality. By using these gloves it monitors how the person is interacting with the real objects. These haptic gloves measure how the skin is stretching or contracting when a person lift any object. When an object is lifted the object is pressed in different places of the hand haptic gloves measures how hard the object is pressed.
- NASA has developed a robotic glove technology for space station which is now finding way on earth too in different industries like health care, manufacturing and many others. These robot gloves use sensors and actuators that are comparable with nerves and muscles in a human hand. By using this robot gloves the amount of force that the worker needs while working is reduced.
- Next-generation artificial intelligence technology gloves which is the first intelligent heated glove for cold climate activities and conditions. This is a lightweight water-resistant glove which is a fully automated and integrated control system that uses Accuskin thermal recognition and Hyper-Burst Vascular Stimulus Technology which maintains a comfortable skin surface temperature in all cold conditions.
- Scanner gloves are used in the automotive industry to scan the car components while dispatching. This glove named Mark which has an embedded barcode scanner that helps the employees to scan the components and can move freely and can scan and pack more cartons more easily.
Who are the Major Players in the Disposable Gloves market?
The companies referred in the market research report include Ansell Medical GBU, Supermax Corporation, Kossan, Hartalega, Rubberex and more than 10 other companies.
What is the report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges, and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Disposable Gloves Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Disposable Gloves Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Disposable Gloves Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Disposable Gloves Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Disposable Gloves Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. Sterile surgical gloves
6.3.2. Non-sterile surgical gloves
7. Disposable Gloves Market – By Polymer Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Latex gloves
7.3. Vinyl Gloves
7.4. Nitrile Gloves
7.6. Synthetic Gloves
7.7. Poly vinyl chloride Gloves
7.8. Neoprene Gloves
8. Disposable Gloves Market – By Distribution Channels (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.3. Retail stores
9. Disposable Gloves – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
22.214.171.124. Hospitals and clinics
126.96.36.199. Diagnostic laboratories
9.3.2. Non clinical
188.8.131.52.2. Food and Beverages
184.108.40.206.7. Beauty and salon
220.127.116.11.9. Water treatment
10. Disposable Gloves - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Disposable Gloves Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Disposable Gloves - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Disposable Gloves - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Disposable Gloves – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Disposable Gloves Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Disposable Gloves Market Company Analysis
12.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
12.2. Ansell Medical GBU
12.3. Supermax Corporation
13. Disposable Gloves Market - Appendix
14. Disposable Gloves Market - Methodology
14.1. Research Methodology
14.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
14.1.2. Industry Databases
14.1.4. Company News
14.1.5. Company Annual Reports
14.1.6. Application Trends
14.1.7. New Products and Product database
14.1.8. Company Transcripts
14.1.9. R&D Trends
14.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
14.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends