Regenerative Medicine Market Outlook:
According to Global Burden of Disease, a study by WHO, musculoskeletal conditions are the second highest contributor to global disability. And, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) has revealed that the total burden of disability increased by 52% between 1990 and 2020.
Gene therapy and tissue engineering in Orthopedic Surgery endures to assist as the foundation for innovative treatments of innumerable musculoskeletal disorders. Regenerative medicine market is all established to capitalize on the global musculoskeletal disorder rate as it assists in tissue engineering and therapy. Due to such occurrences, Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal cases dominate the application segment and is flourishing with an application CAGR of 21%-23% going through 2025.
After an acute analysis of the regional aspects of regenerative medicine market, North America has been located as the leading region encapsulating under its terrain around 30%-32% of the global regenerative medicine market demand. The sheer affluence of this region can be attributed to several facts. The United States with its existing modern and cutting-edge healthcare infrastructure is compatible for intricate medical outputs such as stem cell and oncology research augmenting regenerative market. Accelerating frequency of ailments, for instance cancer and diabetes, in the United Sates is positively affecting the market. National Cancer Institute estimated the nationwide expenses for cancer care in the United States in 2020 were $147.3 billion. Similarly 23.1 million folks in the United States are diagnosed with diabetes at a cost of more than $245 billion per year. Awareness among population regarding the available stem cell procedures and therapies effectively curing cancer and diabetes is increasing, which consequence in increasing the demand for the regenerative medicine market.
Regenerative Medicine Market Growth Drivers and Trends:
One of the major drivers of regenerative medicine market is the growing research and developments activities and innovations and funding in biomaterials, nanotechnology, drug delivery, and cell therapies.
The 21st Century Cures Act, approved in December 2016, created room for establishment of Regenerative Medicine Innovation Project (RMIP). NIH (National Institute of Health) is leading the RMIP in coordination with FDA. The 21st Century Cures Act approved $30 million in federal awards over four years (2020–2020) for the RMIP, thus accelerating the arena by aiding clinical research on mature stem cells while endorsing the uppermost morals for scientific research and patient safety.
Socio-economic context is restricting folks from developing economies to afford organ transplantation. Inadequate stock of organs is instigating serious crime of organ trafficking common in Pakistan, India, and China. This circumstantial setting requires to be disrupted with abrupt response and demands for discovery an alternative source of organ transplantation such as regenerative medicine.
Regenerative Medicine Market Challenges:
Emerging economies with mounting instances of chronic diseases, genetic diseases, and aging population, where there is a higher demand for organs and biomaterials for tissue regeneration have low awareness of developments in regenerative medicine due to low healthcare expenditure.
But however, research and developments with adequate influx of investments and funding are progressing towards economical commercialization of such intricate medical procedures.
Regenerative Medicine Market Players Perspective:
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Medtronic Plc, Allegan Plc, Smith & Nephew Plc, Nuvasive, Inc, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc, Vericel Corporation, BlueRock Therapeutics, Octane Biotech Inc, and Theracell Advanced Biotechnology Ltd are some of the key players functional and effective in the regenerative medicine market.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, revealed on February 12, 2020 that their third medicine SYMDEKO™ got approved by FDA for cystic fibrosis (CF), a genetic disorder that affects mostly the lungs, but also the pancreas, liver, kidneys, and intestine. Such developments curate the future revenue for regenerative medicine market.
Regenerative Medicine Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2020, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the regenerative medicine market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the various researches in regenerative medicine market, and their specific applications in different types of ailments.
Regenerative Medicine Market Report: Industry Coverage
- By Products: Analyzers, Reagents
- End Users: Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Academics
- By Applications: Oncology, Microbiology, Others
The regenerative medicine market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions.
The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Key Questions Addressed in the Regenerative Medicine Market Report
- Is the market for regenerative medicine growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Which type of diagnostics presents the major growth opportunities?
- Is there a possibility for change in the market structure over time?
- Are additional developments needed for the existing product or services offerings or do the existing products meet the customer demands?
- Do the key vendors look for partnerships to expand their businesses with respect to geography or product?
- What are the short-term, long-term, and medium-term growth drivers for the market?
- What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term challenges for the market?
- What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term opportunities for the market
- Who are the top players/companies of the market?
- What are the recent innovations in the market?
- How many patents have been filed by the leading players?
- What are the types of patents filed by the leading players?
- What is our Vision 2030 for Regenerative Medicine Market?
A few focus points of this Research are given below:
- Give a deep-dive analysis of the key operational strategies with focus on the corporate structure, R&D strategies, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
- Provide an overview of the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning
- Discuss the role of technology companies in partnerships
- Explore the regional sales activities
- Analyze the market size and giving the forecast for current and future regenerative medicine during the forecast 2020–2023
- Analyze the competitive factors, competitors’ market shares, product capabilities, and supply chain structures
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Regenerative Medicine Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends Segmented by Geography
3. Regenerative Medicine Market - Market Landscape
3.1. Comparative Analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 Companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value Split by Key Companies
3.1.4. Pricing Analysis
4. Regenerative Medicine Market - Startup Companies Scenario
4.1. Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Regenerative Medicine Market - Market Forces
5.2. Constraints & Challenges
5.3. Porter’s Five Force Model
5.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.2. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
5.3.4. Rivalry Among Existing Players
5.3.5. Threat of Substitutes
6. Regenerative Medicine Market - Strategic Analysis
6.1. Value Chain Analysis
6.2. Opportunities Analysis
6.3. Market Life Cycle
7. Regenerative Medicine Market - By Therapy (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
7.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
7.2. Therapy Segment Analysis
7.2.1. Cell Therapy
7.2.2. Gene Therapy
7.2.3. Tissue Engineering
8. Regenerative Medicine Market - By Product (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Product Segment Analysis
8.2.1. Cell-Based Products
188.8.131.52. Allogeneic Products
184.108.40.206. Autologous Products
8.2.2. Acellular Products
9. Regenerative Medicine Market - By Material (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
9.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
9.2. Material Segment Analysis
9.2.1. Synthetic Material
220.127.116.11. Biodegradable Synthetic Polymers
18.104.22.168. Artificial Vascular Graft Materials
22.214.171.124. Hydrogel Materials
9.2.2. Biologically Derived Material
126.96.36.199. Xenogeneic Material
9.2.3. Genetically Engineered Material
188.8.131.52. Genetically Manipulated Cells
184.108.40.206. 3D Polymer Technology
220.127.116.11. Neural Stem Cells
18.104.22.168. Gene-activated Matrices
22.214.171.124. Small Molecules
10. Regenerative Medicine Market - By Application (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
10.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Segment Analysis
10.2.1. Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal
10.2.7. Hematology & Immunology
11. Regenerative Medicine Market - By Geography (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
11.1. Regenerative Medicine Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
11.2.1. Segment Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Therapy Analysis
11.2.4. Product Industry Analysis
11.2.5. Material Industry Analysis
11.2.6. Application Analysis
11.2.7. North America Segment Analysis
11.3. Regenerative Medicine Market - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
11.4.1. Segment Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Therapy Analysis
11.4.4. Product Industry Analysis
11.4.5. Material Industry Analysis
11.4.6. Application Analysis
11.4.7. South America Segment Analysis
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Regenerative Medicine Market - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
11.6.1. Segment Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Therapy Analysis
11.6.4. Product Industry Analysis
11.6.5. Material Industry Analysis
11.6.6. Application Analysis
11.6.7. Europe Segment Analysis
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Regenerative Medicine Market - APAC Segment Research
11.8. Asia Pacific Market Research (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
11.8.1. Segment Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Therapy Analysis
11.8.4. Product Industry Analysis
11.8.5. Material Industry Analysis
11.8.6. Application Analysis
11.8.7. APAC Segment Analysis
184.108.40.206. South Korea
220.127.116.11. Rest of APAC
11.9. Regenerative Medicine Market - Middle East Segment and Africa Segment Research
11.10. Middle East and Africa Market Research (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
11.10.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.10.2. Revenue and Trends
11.10.3. Therapy Analysis
11.10.4. Product Industry Analysis
11.10.5. Material Industry Analysis
11.10.6. Application Analysis
11.10.7. Middle East & Africa Segment Analysis
18.104.22.168. Middle East
12. Regenerative Medicine Market - Market Entropy
13. Regenerative Medicine Market Company Analysis
13.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
13.2. Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (U.S.)
13.3. Medtronic Plc (Ireland)
13.4. NuVasive, Inc. (U.S.)
13.5. Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (U.S.)
13.6. Smith & Nephew Plc (U.K.)
13.7. Mesoblast Ltd. (Australia)
13.8. Vericel Corporation (U.S.)
13.9. Athersys, Inc. (U.S.)
13.10. Exactech, Inc. (U.S.)
14. Regenerative Medicine Market - Appendix
15. Regenerative Medicine Market - Methodology
15.1. Research Methodology
15.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
15.1.2. Industry Databases
15.1.4. Company News
15.1.5. Company Annual Reports
15.1.6. Application Trends
15.1.7. New Products and Product Database
15.1.8. Company Transcripts
15.1.9. R&D Trends
15.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
15.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends