What is Corporate Wellness Market?
Corporate Wellness is important as most of the employees in an organization are suffering from various diseases like hypertension, depression and so on. Excellent employee benefit programs can improve the financial, mental and physical health of employees and to mitigate costs associated with healthcare and turnover. Healthy employees can spend less on health care, take fewer sick days which gives more productive output. Evolving industrialization in growing economies reduce the incidences such as, hypertension and other diseases like diabetes with diabetes management. Increase in government initiatives such as health screening programs for employees which are predicted to lead the corporate wellness market as companies are set to take advantage of the opportunity.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Corporate Wellness Market by Service, Category, End-User and Geography.
What are the Major Applications for Corporate Wellness Market?
The various end-users assessed includes Small Scale Organizations, Medium Scale Organizations and Large Scale Organizations. Large Scale Organizations increase the productivity, health and employees can reduce the absenteeism which might lead to achieve organizational goals faster and better. Corporate wellness increases the morale of the employees. In Small and Medium Scale Organizations, Corporate Wellness will increase trust, communication and respect which helps to reach it to higher management people.
Market Research and Market Trends of Corporate Wellness Market
- Financial health is an emerging element where employees experience significant stress, related to financial issues and companies are now ready to bear the health responsibilities of their employees. Predictions in funding elements like education, assessments and action plans, soon they are going to emerge as an offering of corporate wellness programs. Wellness programs for employees are increasingly an important tool to attract top talent and improve the quality of life for their workforce. These growth in the Wellness and Health promotion, market is a way for the companies to collect the highest return on your valuable employee wellness program investments.
- The power of incentives will affect the employee wellness outcomes, they are becoming more popular, plentiful and inventive. Some companies in U.S. are using the lottery system with exciting prizes like theater or sports tickets to encourage employees to make better choices when it points their mood. As these wellness programs are to engage, encourage and reward their employees, the incentives become more creative and, in some cases, more lucrative for the employee. These aspects are influential as most of the companies are attracting towards this, where it is not only increasing productive work but also it helps to thrive the growth of the company.
Who are the Major Players in Corporate Wellness market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Well Nation, Virgin Pulse, Provant Health Solutions, ComPsych, Aduro, Inc, Beacon Health Options, ComPsych Corporation, EXOS, Fit bit Inc, Competition Matrix, Central Corporate Wellness and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Corporate Wellness Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Corporate Wellness Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 8 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 8 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 8 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Corporate Wellness Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Corporate Wellness Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Corporate Wellness Market – By Service (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.2. Nutrition and Weight Management
6.3.3. Fitness Services
6.3.4. Health Risk Assessment Corporate Wellness
6.3.5. Stress Management
6.3.6. Smoking Cessation
6.3.7. Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
6.3.8. Health Education Services
6.3.9. Biometric Screening
6.3.10. Biometric Screening
7. Corporate Wellness Market – By Category (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.2. Fitness and Nutrition Consultants
7.3. Psychological Therapists
8. Corporate Wellness – By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
8.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
8.3.2. Private Sector
126.96.36.199. Small Scale Organizations
188.8.131.52. Medium Scale Organizations
8.3.3. Large Scale Organizations
8.3.4. Public Sector
9. Corporate Wellness - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Corporate Wellness Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.2.2. Revenue and Trends
9.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
9.3. Corporate Wellness - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.4.2. Revenue and Trends
9.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
9.5. Corporate Wellness - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.6.2. Revenue and Trends
9.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
9.7. Corporate Wellness – APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.8.2. Revenue and Trends
9.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
10. Corporate Wellness Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Corporate Wellness Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. Well Nation
11.3. Virgin Pulse
11.4. Provant Health Solutions
11.6. Aduro Inc
11.7. Beacon Health Options
11.8. ComPsych Corporation
11.10. Fit bit Inc
11.11. Competition Matrix
12. Corporate Wellness Market -Appendix