The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsEnWave Corp (EnWave) is an applied technology company which commercializes industrial-scale dehydration technology. The company designs, constructs, markets and sells microwave vacuum biomaterial and food dehydration machines based on Radiant Energy Vacuum technology and provides nutraREV, powderREV and quantaREV platforms for various applications. It also develops freezREV platform, for stabilizing and dehydrating biopharmaceuticals, including antibodies and vaccines. EnWave markets its products through direct channels and wholesale distributors. The company serves customers in the pharmaceutical, and food and ingredients sectors across North America. EnWave is headquartered in Delta, British Columbia, Canada.
EnWave Corp Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 02, 2021: Brookfield Infrastructure announces sale of North American district energy business for $4.1 billion
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- EnWave Corp - Key Facts
- EnWave Corp - Key Employees
- EnWave Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- EnWave Corp - Major Products and Services
- EnWave Corp - History
- EnWave Corp - Company Statement
- EnWave Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- EnWave Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: EnWave
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: NutraDried
- R&D Overview
- EnWave Corp - Corporate Strategy
- EnWave Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EnWave Corp - Strengths
- EnWave Corp - Weaknesses
- EnWave Corp - Opportunities
- EnWave Corp - Threats
- EnWave Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- EnWave Corp, Key Facts
- EnWave Corp, Key Employees
- EnWave Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- EnWave Corp, Major Products and Services
- EnWave Corp, History
- EnWave Corp, Subsidiaries
- EnWave Corp, Key Competitors
- EnWave Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- EnWave Corp, Annual Ratios
- EnWave Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- EnWave Corp, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- EnWave Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- MedMira Inc
- GEA Barr-Rosin
- Cavitus Pty Ltd.
- Bepex International, LLC
- Azbil Telstar France SAS
- Artisan Industries Inc