1h Free Analyst TimeBT Global Services Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBT Global Services Ltd (BTG), a subsidiary of BT (Netherlands) Holdings BV, is a provider of technology solutions, networked IT services, application management and professional services. The company offers a diverse range of solutions such as security, cloud infrastructure, cloud collaboration, cloud contact center and networking to logistics, media and broadcast, transport, telecommunications and pharmaceutical markets. BTG major vendors include Cisco, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Riverbed, DELL, Oracle, Polycom, Symantec and Checkpoint. It serves corporate and public sector customers. The company has business presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas. BTG is headquartered in London, Greater London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- BT Global Services Ltd - Key Facts
- BT Global Services Ltd - Key Employees
- BT Global Services Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- BT Global Services Ltd - Major Products and Services
- BT Global Services Ltd - History
- BT Global Services Ltd - Company Statement
- BT Global Services Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- BT Global Services Ltd - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Italy
- Geographical Segment: Romania
- Geographical Segment: The UK
- BT Global Services Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- BT Global Services Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BT Global Services Ltd - Strengths
- BT Global Services Ltd - Weaknesses
- BT Global Services Ltd - Opportunities
- BT Global Services Ltd - Threats
- BT Global Services Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- BT Global Services Ltd, Key Facts
- BT Global Services Ltd, Key Employees
- BT Global Services Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- BT Global Services Ltd, Major Products and Services
- BT Global Services Ltd, History
- BT Global Services Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Verizon Communications Inc
- T-Systems Multimedia Solutions Gmbh
- Telefonica Chile SA
- Tata Communications Ltd
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
- Orange Business Services SA
- NTT DATA Corp
- International Business Machines Corp
- Embratel Star One
- Business Control Solutions plc