1h Free Analyst TimeNewport Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsNewport Corp (Newport), a subsidiary of MKS Instruments Inc, offers advanced technology products and systems. The company's major products include motion controllers, vacuum-compatible motorized positioners, adjustors and actuators, optic mounts, optical breadboards, optical systems, lenses, optic accessories, incoherent sources, laser diode control, optical sensors, isolation platforms, vacuum fittings and flanges. It serves diverse industries including scientific research, microelectronics, aerospace, and defense and security, life and health sciences, and industrial markets. The company sells its products through direct offices and a network of independent distributors and sales representatives in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Newport is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Newport Corp - Key Facts
- Newport Corp - Key Employees
- Newport Corp - Major Products and Services
- Newport Corp - History
- Newport Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Newport Corp - Business Description
- R&D Overview
- Newport Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Newport Corp - Strengths
- Newport Corp - Weaknesses
- Newport Corp - Opportunities
- Newport Corp - Threats
- Newport Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Newport Corp, Key Facts
- Newport Corp, Key Employees
- Newport Corp, Major Products and Services
- Newport Corp, History
- Newport Corp, Other Locations
- Newport Corp, Subsidiaries
- Newport Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Viavi Solutions Inc
- Novanta Inc
- Manz AG
- Labsphere, Inc.
- Kinetic Systems Inc
- Jenoptik AG
- IPG Photonics Corp
- IDEX Corp
- Headwall Photonics Inc
- Edmund Optics Inc.
- Danaher Corp
- Corning Inc
- Coherent Inc