This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsLanTroVision (S) Ltd (LanTroVision), a subsidiary of MIRAIT Holdings Corp, designs, supplies, installs, and provides consultancy services on network integration and structure cabling. The company supplies electrical hardware and fittings; provides cabling infrastructure services; sells cabling accessories; offers system integration and network infrastructure services; and designs and installs computer cabling. It also provides additional services such as cabling infrastructure services, containment systems, design consultation and project management, smart hands and physical infrastructure support, infrastructure and asset management, and wireless network solutions. Through its subsidiaries and global alliance partners, the company has its operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Australia, the US and the UK. LanTroVision is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Key Facts
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Key Employees
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Major Products and Services
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - History
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Company Statement
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Business Description
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Strengths
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Weaknesses
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Opportunities
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Threats
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd, Key Facts
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd, Key Employees
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd, Major Products and Services
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd, History
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd, Subsidiaries
- LanTroVision (S) Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- CabNet Systems (M) Sdn Bhd
- Black Box Corp
- Xin Networks Pte Ltd
- Sterlite Technologies Ltd
- Smartlink Holdings Ltd