1h Free Analyst TimeDaisy IT Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsDaisy IT Group Ltd (Daisy) is a technology based company that offers IT infrastructure, hosting, and business continuity services. The company's offerings includes hosting and cloud, business continuity, workplace services, remote management and monitoring, data services, engineering services, and professional services. It also offers various services such as support and managed services, supply chain services, professional services, and customer training services. The company serves integrators and outsourcers; communications services providers; banking, finance and insurance; business services and commercial; logistics, manufacturing and transport; retail, and central and local government customers. Daisy is headquartered in Lancashire, England, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Key Facts
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - History
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Business Description
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Strengths
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Opportunities
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Threats
- Daisy IT Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Daisy IT Group Ltd, Key Facts
- Daisy IT Group Ltd, Key Employees
- Daisy IT Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Daisy IT Group Ltd, History
- Daisy IT Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Daisy IT Group Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Oracle Corp
- Iron Mountain Inc
- VMware Inc
- Computacenter plc
- Six Degrees Holdings Ltd
- Gen Digital Inc
- Brightsolid Online Technology
- Acxiom UK