This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsLinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn), a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, is an online professional network operator. The company offer talent solutions, marketing solutions and premium subscriptions. It offers members with applications and tools to search, connect and communicate with business contacts, join industry groups, research organizations, learn about career opportunities and share information. The company's diversified business includes membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions. It also offers mobile applications across a range of platforms. It has operations in Latin America, North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. LinkedIn is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- LinkedIn Corp - Key Facts
- LinkedIn Corp - Key Employees
- LinkedIn Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- LinkedIn Corp - Major Products and Services
- LinkedIn Corp - History
- LinkedIn Corp - Company Statement
- LinkedIn Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LinkedIn Corp - Business Description
- LinkedIn Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LinkedIn Corp - Strengths
- LinkedIn Corp - Weaknesses
- LinkedIn Corp - Opportunities
- LinkedIn Corp - Threats
- LinkedIn Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- LinkedIn Corp, Key Facts
- LinkedIn Corp, Key Employees
- LinkedIn Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- LinkedIn Corp, Major Products and Services
- LinkedIn Corp, History
- LinkedIn Corp, Other Locations
- LinkedIn Corp, Subsidiaries
- LinkedIn Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Workday Inc
- CareerBuilder LLC
- Monster Worldwide Inc
- Viadeo SA
- ResearchGATE Corporation
- TalentQuest LLC
- Meta Platforms Inc
- Indeed Holdings Ltd
- Randstad NV
- MySpace Inc
- New Work SE