What is Cloud Billing?
Cloud billing refers to the process of generating bills from the resource usage data catering its application in revenue management and customer management. This type of billing are set of predefined billing policies and can leverage both recurring and usage-based revenue models. Cloud based billing solutions manage the difficulty associated with the delivery of digital and non-digital services, and provide robust support for integration.
What are the major applications for Cloud Billing?
- Cloud-based billing software provides high service availability, supports an unlimited number of transactions, safeguards your customers' data, and seamlessly connects with your infrastructure and business applications (including ERP cloud services), to meet the demands of your growing business.
- Cloud billing supports basic requirements and provides many key advantages which include an enhanced customer experience. ability to monetize your assets and services in new way, Accelerated go-to-market for products and services, The elimination of patches and upgrades.
- The major end-users for clod billing include retail, education, public sectors, banking & financial services, health-care, manufacturing, media & entertainment, telecommunication and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cloud Billing
- Companies such as Amazon now offer per second pricing, and IoT continues to play a role in developing predictable and new revenue streams in industries such as automotive and medical all of which makes offers and transactions more intricate.
- Companies are quickly configuring the broad variety of monetization models that are changing the operations dynamic so billing operations help drive the growth of a business.
- Ingram Micro which is into supply chain and global technology services has entered into an agreement to acquire Ensim, which is a provider of provisioning and management technology for cloud-based application. Ensim provides a complete solution for storefront, recurring billing, ticketing, service catalog, subscription management, and others.
- Telinta which is into cloud based billing services launches a new solution enabling Voice over internet protocol service that can easily charge per minute fee and per channel fee, charge monthly fee, offer volume discounts, special promotions, prepaid & postpaid services etc.
Who are the Major Players in Cloud Billing market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Microsoft, Salesforce, Skytap, HP, IBM, Amazon and Google.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Table of Contents1.Cloud Billing Market Overview
3.Cloud Billing Market Landscape
3.1.Market Share Analysis
3.2.2.End User profiling
3.2.4.Top 5 Financials Analysis
4.Cloud Billing Market Forces
4.4.Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1.Power of Suppliers
4.4.2.Power of Customers
4.4.3.Threat of New entrants
4.4.4.Threat of Substitution
4.4.5.Degree of Competition
5.Cloud Billing Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1.Value Chain Analysis
5.4.Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5.Suppliers and Distributors
6.Cloud Billing Market - By types
6.4.Cloud Service Billing
7.Cloud Billing Market - By deployment model
7.1.Software as a Service (SaaS)
7.2.Platform as a Service (PaaS)
7.3.Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
8.Cloud Billing Market – By End User Industry
8.1.Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
8.4.Public Sector and Utilities
8.5.Healthcare and Life Sciences
8.7.Media and Entertainment
8.8.Telecommunication and ITes
9.Cloud Billing Market – By Application
10.Cloud Billing Substrate Market - By Geography
10.1.4.Rest of North America
10.2.8.Rest of South America
10.3.9.Rest of Europe
10.4.8.Rest of APAC
10.5.Middle East& Africa
10.6.Rest of Middle East and Africa
11.1.New Product Launches
11.2.M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12.Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
13.5.Compilation of Expert Insights