What is Smart Bridge?
Smart bridge is a type of smart infrastructure incorporated with multiple sensing or data acquisition hardware to monitor various parameters including traffic influx, load on the bridge, stress induced on pillars or strain on the suspension cables, thermal stress and so on. The data so collected is processed by a central control unit for traffic management and condition monitoring. On the occurrence of any failure symptoms on the bridge the system detects location of critically so that it can be subjected to proper maintenance and prevents catastrophic failure.
Smart Bridges Market
Market Research and Market Trends of Smart Bridge
The growing adoption of IoT across the globe is leading to the deployment of smart cities which includes smart infrastructures such smart bridges, smart buildings and so on. The smart bridges incorporates various sensors for acquisition real time structural and bridge traffic data. This is further processed it monitor the structure integrity of the bridge and deploy maintenance and repair operations when required thereby reducing the cost of regular inspection and maintenance. A number of companies such as Cisco, IBM have deployed connected transportation solutions.
With the increase in the disposable income of people in developed and developing economies the number of personal vehicles is increasing drastically. This is leading to high traffic influx in bridges thereby necessitating the demand for intelligent traffic monitoring. Smart bridges incorporate intelligent transport system which assists in efficient traffic monitoring and management
Who are the Major Players in Smart Bridge Market?
The companies referred in the market research report include Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands), Ajinomoto Co Inc. (Japan), Jungbunzlauer AG (Switzerland), Innophos Holding Inc. (U.S.), and 10 others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyse the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
2. Executive Summary
3. Smart Bridge Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Smart Bridge Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Smart Bridge Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Smart Bridge Market – By Solution
6.3. Software and Services
7. Smart Bridge Market– By Sensor Type
7.4. Temperature Sensors
7.5. Strain Gauges
7.6. Weigh-In-Motion Sensors
7.7. Photonic Sensors
8. Smart Bridge Market– By Technology
8.2. Transportation and Communication Systems
8.3. Condition Monitoring Systems
9. Smart Bridge Market- By Geography
9.2. North America
9.3. South America
9.3.7. Costa Rica
9.4.9. Rest of Europe
9.5.3. South Korea
9.5.7. Hong Kong
9.5.8. Rest of APAC
9.5.9. Middle East& Africa
9.5.11. South Africa
9.5.12. Saudi Arabia
9.5.13. Rest of Middle East and Africa
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Cargill Inc. (U.S.)
11.2. Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
11.3. Ajinomoto Co Inc. (Japan)
11.4. Jungbunzlauer AG (Switzerland)
11.5. Innophos Holding Inc. (U.S.)
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights