Varicose Vein is a vein disorder where the veins gnarled and enlarged. The varicose veins generally appear in the lower limbs of the human body. The varicose vein treatment market consists of various treatment procedures such as radiofrequency ablation, laser therapy and so on. The global varicose vein treatment market is growing at CAGR 5.09% and the global market revenue is $ 325 million in 2020 and it is forecasted to reach $ 416 million by 2025.
Varicose Vein Treatment market Outlook:
Varicose veins are caused when the veins in the lower limbs do not allow the blood flow effectively. This condition in veins cause swelling, aching and pain in legs. Varicose veins can be classified into trunk varicose veins, reticular varicose veins and telangiectasia varicose veins. The treatment for varicose veins can be given in various methods like radiofrequency ability, laser therapy and sclerotherapy. The end users for varicose vein treatment market are segmented as surgery centers and hospitals.
Varicose Vein Treatment Market Growth drivers:
One of the major drivers in this industry is the prevalence of varicose veins is high in women. It is more common in older women. The risk of having varicose veins is more in pregnant women and in women who take menopausal hormone therapy. It is reported that women have twice the risk of having varicose veins when compared to men.
Varicose Vein Treatment Market Challenges:
The major challenge in this industry is neovascularization, a process where regrowth of veins takes place. There are chances that even after a surgery, the varicose veins might regrow. Sometimes varicose veins might develop in other parts of the legs.
Varicose Vein Treatment Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2020, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Varicose Vein Treatment market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats.
Varicose Vein Treatment (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage:
- Varicose Vein Treatment market – By treatment Types: surgical treatments: Vein ligation and stripping, phlebectomy; non-surgical treatments: Laser Therapy, trans-illuminated powered phebectomy (trivex), Radiofrequency ablation; Sclerotherapy.
- Varicose Vein Treatment market – By Device: Ablation devices: Radiofrequency Ablation Devices, Laser Ablation Devices; Venous Closure Products, Surgical Products.
- Varicose Vein Treatment market – By End-User industry: Healthcare Industry: Surgery Centers, Hospitals: Specialty hospitals, Multispecialty hospitals
The Varicose Vein Treatment market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions.
The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Varicose Vein Treatment Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market are Angiodynamics Inc, Biolitec AG, BTG Plc, Energist Medical Solutions, Eufoton S.R.L, Lumenis Ltd, Medtronic Inc., Quanta System S.p.A, Syneron Medical Ltd, and Vascular Solutions Inc. among others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Varicose Vein Treatment market:
- Syneron Candela has been acquired by Apax partners. The Israel based non-surgical aesthetic device manufacturer has become a private company after its acquisition by an affiliate by funds for $11.00 per share was advised by Apax partners. It is reported that the transaction for acquiring Syneron candela was valued at approximately $400 million. This acquisition expands Apax Partners’ investments in Healthcare industry.
- Biolitec GmbH has launched a laser therapy product named LEONARDO mini and it is reported that this product can carry out laser treatment for varicose veins. The product weighs only 900 grams and it is available in two wavelengths (980nm and 1470nm).
- BTG plc has acquired Novate medical ltd, a medical device manufacturer. BTG plc has paid $20 million in cash and it might be required to pay additional cash considerations up to $130 million if few commercial and sales related milestones are met.
- Health Canada has approved Varithena, a drug and device combination product used to treat varicose veins. The product from BTG plc is intended to treat venous reflux. Varithena consists of polidocanol injectable foam.
This report will be delivered within 2 business days.
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Varicose Vein Treatment Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Varicose Vein Treatment Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Varicose Vein Treatment Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Varicose Vein Treatment Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
6. Varicose Vein Treatment Market– By medical procedure (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
6.3. Product Segment Analysis by Type
6.3.1. Surgical treatments
188.8.131.52. Vein ligation and stripping
6.3.2. Non-surgical treatments
184.108.40.206. Laser Therapy
220.127.116.11. transilluminated powered phebectomy(trivex)
18.104.22.168. Radiofrequency ablation
7. Varicose Vein Treatment Market– By product based treatments (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Ablation devices
7.1.1. Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
7.1.2. Laser Ablation Devices
7.2. Venous Closure Products
7.3. Surgical Products
8. Varicose Vein Treatment Market – By End User Industry (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Healthcare industry
22.214.171.124. Surgery centers
126.96.36.199.1. Specialty hospitals
188.8.131.52.2. Multispecialty hospitals
9. Varicose Vein Treatment - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Varicose Vein Treatment Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.2.2. Revenue and Trends
9.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
9.3. Varicose Vein Treatment - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.4.2. Revenue and Trends
9.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
9.5. Varicose Vein Treatment - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.6.2. Revenue and Trends
9.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
9.7. Varicose Vein Treatment – APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
9.8.2. Revenue and Trends
9.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
9.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
9.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
10. Varicose Vein Treatment Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Varicose Vein Treatment Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. Angiodynamics Inc
11.3. Biolitec AG
11.4. BTG Plc
11.5. Energist Medical Solutions
11.6. Eufoton S.R.L
11.7. Lumenis Ltd
11.8. Medtronic Inc.
11.9. Quanta System S.p.A
11.10. Syneron Medical Ltd
11.11. Vascular Solutions Inc.
12. Varicose Vein Treatment Market -Appendix