The publisher's Belarus in 2030: The Future Demographic report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The Belarus in 2030: The Future Demographic report includes:
- A snapshot of the population in 2030
- Belarus’s place in global population trends
- Analysis of changing population structures
- Statistics on ageing
- Vital statistics and population by sex
- Marriage and divorce rates
- A look at the diversity of the population
- A breakdown of the biggest cities by population size
- Historic and forecast data covering the period 2005-2030
- What will the population of Belarus be in 2030?
- What will be the age make-up of the consumer market?
- Is the population ageing?
- How diverse is the population of Belarus?
- Understand the population structure of the consumer market
- Track long-term demographic changes which will impact consumer demand
- Realise growth potential of the biggest cities
- Identify target markets in terms of population diversity, age and sex?