1h Free Analyst TimeQuadraMed Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsQuadraMed Corp (QuadraMed), a subsidiary of N. Harris Computer Corp, is a provider of patient identity solutions. The company's solutions help in the improvement of safety, quality and efficiency of patient care. The company's EMPI and identity authentication systems help various health organizations including hospitals to streamline patient's record maintenance and carry out the treat process on the basis of their comprehensive medical history irrespective of the location. QuadraMed offers end to end patient solutions ranging from issue identification, and data cleansing to providing biometric authentication and sophisticated probabilistic algorithm for future references. It operates facilities across Canada, the US, the UK and Australia. Quadramed is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- QuadraMed Corp - Key Facts
- QuadraMed Corp - Key Employees
- QuadraMed Corp - Major Products and Services
- QuadraMed Corp - History
- QuadraMed Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- QuadraMed Corp - Business Description
- QuadraMed Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- QuadraMed Corp - Strengths
- QuadraMed Corp - Weaknesses
- QuadraMed Corp - Opportunities
- QuadraMed Corp - Threats
- QuadraMed Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- QuadraMed Corp, Key Facts
- QuadraMed Corp, Key Employees
- QuadraMed Corp, Major Products and Services
- QuadraMed Corp, History
- QuadraMed Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- R1 RCM Holdco Inc
- Cerner Corp
- 3M Health Information Systems Inc
- Softheon, Inc.
- DATATRAK International Inc
- McKesson Corp
- Medical Information Technology Inc
- Medfusion Inc