President Berdymuhamedov of Turkmenistan took oath of office for his term on 17 February 2017. The very next day, he announced some important adjustments in the foreign and domestic policy that will shape the nature and scope of partnership with this country for the next seven years.
The window of opportunity to benefit from the new and emerging possibilities will be short - perhaps no more than a year - and it will be imperative to correctly interpret the shifting trends for better partnership prospects with Turkmenistan.
We can predict that the new forms of partnership will start solidifying within the next few months.
Whether you are a diplomat or a business executive, a decision-maker or a policymaker, a manufacturer or a supplier, a government official or an individual entrepreneur, our daily publication - Turkmenistan News Bulletin - is equally indispensible for you.
The Turkmenistan News Bulletin is issued five times a week, Monday thru Friday except public holidays. It combines our own reporting and analysis with material from open sources.
Being based in Turkmenistan since 1998, we have been witness to history in the making. We are accredited with the government of Turkmenistan which means that we have access to the important events and officials.
We can interpret events and developments, we can predict trends and we can identify opportunities. We don’t just report - we explain why it happened and where it may possibly go.
Our ongoing column - Turkmenistan Insight - published twice weekly in the Turkmenistan News Bulletin is a uniquely valuable feature for explaining the ongoing developments in the country.
Instead of putting together a patchwork of stories, we present the complete picture, as it unfolds on day to day basis.
Instead of rushing from story to story, we maintain a sense of coherence and lucidity through our reporting, analyses and commentaries.
We give you insight, we give you peace of mind, and we give you a firm handle for fruitful interaction with Turkmenistan
Our weekly publication Turkmenistan Tender Notice actually complements Turkmenistan News Bulletin.
In addition to serving their primary purpose as announcement for planned projects, work/service/supply opportunities, the Tender Notices in Turkmenistan can be a useful decision-making tool if monitored and analyzed systematically.
Here are some of the possibilities:
- The Tender Notices are early indication of the emerging development trends and priorities in Turkmenistan.
- The Tender Notices point to the approximate volume of funds being set aside for development activity, hence a good indicator of the state of health of the economy and the current priorities.
- The Tender Notices help identify niche opportunities for partnership with the main contractors in Turkmenistan.
- The Tender Notices can help discern the gaps in the ongoing and planned activity - this can be valuable in formulating partnership proposals with Turkmenistan.
By subscribing to this bundled package of Turkmenistan News Bulletin and Turkmenistan Tender Notice, you will be acquiring a complete toolkit for informed and productive partnership with Turkmenistan.
Example TOC of recent Turkmenistan News Bulletin:
- Turkmenistan sends separate messages of condolence to Iran, Pakistan, India, Hungary
- GB travels to Lebap province - chairs meeting of top officials
- Turkmenistan approves IFAS Chairmanship Concept
- Turkmenistan to construct housing for disabled within a year
- Three test competitions ahead of Ashgabat 2017
- Meeting of Turkmen delegation with president of IOC
- Extraordinary session of OIC on plight of Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar
- Ashgabat getting ready for AIMAG 2017
- DPMs appointed as Overseers for Provinces
- Composition of Turkmen-Uzbek joint commission approved
- Kyrgyz-Turkmen trade turnover about $16 mln: Envoy
- Turkmen agricultural producers to get preferential loans
- Cabinet meeting on Friday (20 January 2017)
- Kazakhstan joins UNSC with well-defined peacekeeping mission
- Trump is here already - Selective demonization, selective approbation