This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCermaq Group AS (Cermaq), formerly Cermaq ASA, a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corp, is a global fish farming company. It carries out breeding, on-growing, processing, sale and distribution of atlantic salmon, arctic salmon, coho salmon and trout through its subsidiaries located in Chile, Canada, and Norway. The company has land based freshwater sites and presence in lakes for smolt production. Cermaq also provides logistic services to companies in Norway. Its research and development activities are focused on fish health and welfare, technology, breeding and genetics, and feed and nutrition. The company markets its products across the world including Norway, Chile, the US, Japan, the UK, and Canada, among others. Cermaq is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Cermaq Group AS - Key Facts
- Cermaq Group AS - Key Employees
- Cermaq Group AS - Key Employee Biographies
- Cermaq Group AS - Major Products and Services
- Cermaq Group AS - History
- Cermaq Group AS - Company Statement
- Cermaq Group AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cermaq Group AS - Business Description
- Cermaq Group AS - Corporate Strategy
- Cermaq Group AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cermaq Group AS - Strengths
- Cermaq Group AS - Weaknesses
- Cermaq Group AS - Opportunities
- Cermaq Group AS - Threats
- Cermaq Group AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Cermaq Group AS, Key Facts
- Cermaq Group AS, Key Employees
- Cermaq Group AS, Key Employee Biographies
- Cermaq Group AS, Major Products and Services
- Cermaq Group AS, History
- Cermaq Group AS, Subsidiaries
- Cermaq Group AS, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Villa Organic AS
- Leroy Seafood Group ASA
- Leroy Havfisk AS
- Grieg Seafood ASA
- Austevoll Seafood ASA
- Morpol ASA
- Norway Pelagic ASA
- BioMar Group AS