This report aims at identifying the leading players operating in the furniture sector selecting the top 200 furniture manufacturing worldwide.
The Top 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide report provides an overview of the furniture competitive system, selecting and listing the furniture top companies by their revenues, products and geographical coverage.
The report offers:
A background on the global furniture industry. Data on global furniture consumption, trade and production are included for time frame 2011-2016. Comparisons between industry trends and top furniture manufacturers are provided.
A comparative analysis. Top 200 manufacturers are broken down and analysed according to:
- Headquarters location
- Activity and furniture product specialization: office, home, kitchen, home and upholstered furniture
- Financial performance: turnover and employment
200 Company Profiles. Both quantitative and qualitative information are provided:
- Companies directory: name, headquarters address, telephone number, website, email address, year of establishment
- Business activity: product portfolio, furniture product specialization
- Financial performance: total revenues and number of employees
- Manufacturing activity: facilities location, plant expansion and cost rationalization strategies
- Sales breakdown by product and by geographical area
- Distribution activity: brands, retailing and branding strategies for the domestic and international markets
The Report Coverage:
Countries covered. Companies selected have headquarters in the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA.
Furniture segments covered: office furniture, home furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture.
2. Methodological notes
Section One: Analysis Of The Top 200 Furniture Manufacturers
3. The Background
- Total world furniture consumption, 2011-2016. USD billion
- Per capita furniture consumption 2011-2016. Index 2011=100
- Total world furniture trade, 2011-2016. USD billion
- Furniture production. Countries grouped by geographical region 2011-2016. Current USD billion.
4. Top 200 furniture manufacturers: a heterogeneous group of companies
4.1. Selection of the top 200 furniture manufacturers
4.2. Representativeness of the top 200 furniture manufacturers
4.3. Geographical coverage
4.4. Activity diversification and product specialization
4.5. Top 200 turnover and employment
4.6. The recent performance of the top 200 furniture manufacturers
Section Two: Top 200 Furniture Manufacturers Profiles
5. Top 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide.
5.1. Summary tables
- Major 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide. ALPHABETICAL ORDER
- Major 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide, by geographical area: Europe, Americas, Asia and Others
- Major 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide, by furniture specialization: office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholsterd furniture, other furniture
5.2. Company profiles