This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBoparan Holdings Ltd (Boparan), trading as 2 Sisters Food Group, produces, markets, and sells fresh and frozen poultry products, beef, fish, soups, and sauces. The company also offers various ready-to-eat meals and bakery products such as pizzas, hot cross buns, soups, sauces, cakes, and pies. Boparan markets its products under Holland's and Green Isle brand names. Boparan offers its products to retail, food service and food manufacturing companies. It also manages and operates manufacturing and other office facilities in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Poland and also owns poultry farms across the UK. Boparan is headquartered in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Key Facts
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - History
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Meals and Bakery
- Business Segment: Poultry
- Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
- Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
- Geographical Segment: The UK
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Strengths
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Opportunities
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Threats
- Boparan Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, History
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Boparan Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vion (UK) Limited
- Premier Foods plc
- Premier Quality Foods Ltd
- Greencore Group Plc
- Abbeydale Foods Limited
- Premium Halal Meat Poultry Ltd
- Marbec Meats
- Cargill Inc