This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Google Inc. (Google), a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., is a leading provider of search and advertising services on the Internet. The company primarily focuses on business areas such as advertising, search, platforms and operating systems, and enterprise and hardware products. Its portfolio of products and services include Google Web Search, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Images, Google Finance, Google Books, Google News, Google Earth, Google Play, AdMob, Google Maps, Google Videos, Google Reader, Blogger, Google Wallet, Gmail, Google Groups and YouTube. The company offers online display advertising services through its AdSense and AdWords programs. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Google Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 19,2017: Acciona starts solar power supply to Google in Chile
Jan 12,2017: EDF Renewable Energy Announces Commercial Operation at Great Western Wind Project
Dec 13,2016: PSE&G Teams With Google, EDF To Stop Methane Leaks
Dec 06,2016: Google is set to reach 100% renewable energy - and it's just the beginning
Oct 17,2016: Philips, AkzoNobel, DSM and Google team up in renewable energy commitment
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Google Inc. - Key Facts
Google Inc. - Key Employees
Google Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Google Inc. - Major Products and Services
Google Inc. - History
Google Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Google Inc. - Business Description
Google Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Google Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Google Inc. - Strengths
Google Inc. - Weaknesses
Google Inc. - Opportunities
Google Inc. - Threats
Google Inc. - Key Competitors
Google Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 19, 2017: Acciona starts solar power supply to Google in Chile
Jan 12, 2017: EDF Renewable Energy Announces Commercial Operation at Great Western Wind Project
Dec 13, 2016: PSE&G Teams With Google, EDF To Stop Methane Leaks
Dec 06, 2016: Google is set to reach 100% renewable energy - and it's just the beginning
Oct 17, 2016: Philips, AkzoNobel, DSM and Google team up in renewable energy commitment
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Google Inc., Key Facts
Google Inc., Key Employees
Google Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Google Inc., Major Products and Services
Google Inc., History
Google Inc., Other Locations
Google Inc., Subsidiaries
Google Inc., Key Competitors
Google Inc., Recent Deals Summary