This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsFuture Fund (Future Fund) is a sovereign wealth fund. The company invests and manages the public assets of five special-purpose funds for the benefit of the long-term financial position of Australian Government. The company invests through The Future Fund Board of Guardians and is supported by the Future Fund Management Agency. It manages six public asset funds including the Future Fund, Medical Research Future Fund, Building Australia Fund, DisabilityCare Australia Fund, Education Investment Fund and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Land and Sea Future Fund. Its investment portfolio includes investments into liquid equities, debt, alternative assets, cash, private equities, tangible assets, and portfolio overlays. The company is the sovereign wealth fund of the Australian government. Future fund is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Future Fund - Key Facts
- Future Fund - Key Employees
- Future Fund - Key Employee Biographies
- Future Fund - Major Products and Services
- Future Fund - History
- Future Fund - Company Statement
- Future Fund - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Future Fund - Business Description
- Future Fund - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Future Fund - Strengths
- Future Fund - Weaknesses
- Future Fund - Opportunities
- Future Fund - Threats
- Future Fund - Key Competitors
- Future Fund, Recent Deals Summary
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Future Fund, Key Facts
- Future Fund, Key Employees
- Future Fund, Key Employee Biographies
- Future Fund, Major Products and Services
- Future Fund, History
- Future Fund, Subsidiaries
- Future Fund, Key Competitors
- Future Fund, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Western Australian Future Fund
- QSuper Limited
- AustralianSuper Pty Ltd