This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsNavisite LLC (Navisite) offers multi-cloud managed applications and services for enterprises. The company provides managed, cloud-based, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions and hosting services that help enterprise and mid-market sized companies in migrating to the cloud. Its enterprise-grade security model and capabilities improve the clients risk posture by providing a comprehensive view of security across identity management, real-time detection and response, and vulnerability and risk management. Navisite Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions help enterprises manage desktop administration and maintenance, besides improving BYOD Security. Navisite maintains enterprise-class data centers across the US and UK. It operates in the US, the UK, India and Singapore. Navisite is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Navisite LLC - Key Facts
- Navisite LLC - Key Employees
- Navisite LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Navisite LLC - Major Products and Services
- Navisite LLC - History
- Navisite LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Navisite LLC - Business Description
- Navisite LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Navisite LLC - Strengths
- Navisite LLC - Weaknesses
- Navisite LLC - Opportunities
- Navisite LLC - Threats
- Navisite LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Navisite LLC, Key Facts
- Navisite LLC, Key Employees
- Navisite LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Navisite LLC, Major Products and Services
- Navisite LLC, History
- Navisite LLC, Other Locations
- Navisite LLC, Subsidiaries
- Navisite LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AT&T Inc
- Terremark Worldwide, Inc.
- Equinix Inc
- CenturyLink Technology Solutions
- Rackspace Technology Inc
- Intermedia Group Inc