The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FRONTEO, Inc. (FRONTEO), formerly UBIC, Inc., is a provider of computer services. The company provides forensic services and discovery support services for international business litigation. It offers Lit i View products, which include Lit i View e-discovery, Lit i View big data case manager, Lit i View xaminer, Lit i View analyzer, Lit i View email auditor and Lit i View voice auditor. These products offer risk prediction, advanced predictive coding, case knowledge base, central linkage, and end point detection. FRONTEO also offers solutions for various industries including legal intelligence, advanced forensics, business intelligence, audit, health care and national security. Its major customers include Government agencies such as law enforcement agencies, various surveillance committees; domestic and overseas law offices, private companies in automobile, machinery, precision machinery, electric, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and data communications markets; and medical institutions. FRONTEO is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
FRONTEO, Inc. - Key Facts
FRONTEO, Inc. - Key Employees
FRONTEO, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
FRONTEO, Inc. - Major Products and Services
FRONTEO, Inc. - History
FRONTEO, Inc. - Company Statement
FRONTEO, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
FRONTEO, Inc. - Business Description
FRONTEO, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
FRONTEO, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FRONTEO, Inc. - Strengths
FRONTEO, Inc. - Weaknesses
FRONTEO, Inc. - Opportunities
FRONTEO, Inc. - Threats
FRONTEO, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables:
FRONTEO, Inc., Key Facts
FRONTEO, Inc., Key Employees
FRONTEO, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
FRONTEO, Inc., Major Products and Services
FRONTEO, Inc., History
FRONTEO, Inc., Other Locations
FRONTEO, Inc., Subsidiaries
FRONTEO, Inc., Key Competitors
FRONTEO, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
FRONTEO, Inc., Annual Ratios
FRONTEO, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont
FRONTEO, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont
FRONTEO, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
FRONTEO, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
FRONTEO, Inc., Ratio Charts