The "Spectrum Research Service" is an indispensable online resource for spectrum managers and wireless industry professionals, providing a 360-degree view of mobile spectrum utilisation worldwide plus analysis of the key trends shaping the future.
This brand-new research service leverages the author's unparalleled experience in spectrum policy and enduring engagement with industry stakeholders around the world. Providing rich data and a long-term strategic perspective, "The Spectrum Research Service" is the perfect complement to "The Spectrum Management Newsletter".
The "Spectrum Research Service" tracks the latest developments in spectrum policy, giving concise briefings in real time as well as detailed analysis of the key debates.
The "Spectrum Research Service" brings together statistics from comprehensive worldwide reporting and in-depth analysis from experts.
What Does it Cover?
- Bands: Analysis and statistics on current mobile bands and those proposed for 5G
- Operators: Summary of Spectrum holdings, plans and policies for leading operators
- Vendors: An overview of vendors plans for 4G and 5G
- OTT Players: Analysis of the "non-traditional" actors in the telecoms market
- Countries: Summary of spectrum usage and the policy context in larger economies
- Research notes: Timely analysis of the latest trends and hot topics
Why Buy this Service?
- Unparalleled resource for spectrum managers and mobile industry professionals
- Leading authority on current mobile frequencies and candidate bands for 5G
- Comprehensive licensing and pricing data
- Insight into stakeholder policies and priorities
- Tracking of upcoming spectrum release
- Analysis of trends shaping spectrum policy
1. Spectrum Database: over 4,000 licences and allocations worldwide
2. Spectrum Dashboard: powerful visualisations and research notes
3. Auctions Tracker: a searchable database of upcoming spectrum release
4. Newsletter daily news and analysis
- China Mobile
- Deutsche Telekom Group
- Orange Group
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- SoftBank Group
- Telefonica Group
- Verizon Wireless
- Vodafone Group