Zogenix Inc (Zogenix) is a provider of therapies for central nervous system disorders. The company’s product portfolio comprises Zohydro ER, Sumavel DosePro and undisclosed dosepro CNS product candidate. Its pipeline products include Relday and ZX008. Zogenix’s Sumavel DosePro is a prefilled needle-free delivery system that treats people with acute migraine or cluster headaches. The company develops pipeline products for dravet syndrome, and rare and catastrophic form of epilepsy beginning in infancy. It also offers education materials on therapeutic products for patients and physicians. Zogenix is headquartered in Emeryville, California, the US.
Zogenix Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 06, 2018: Zogenix Provides Corporate Update and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
Nov 07, 2017: Zogenix Provides Corporate Update and Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 08, 2017: Zogenix Provides Corporate Update and Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
May 04, 2017: Zogenix Q1 net loss increases
May 04, 2017: Zogenix Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zogenix Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zogenix Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Zogenix Inc - Key Information
- Zogenix Inc - Overview
- Zogenix Inc - Key Employees
- Zogenix Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Zogenix Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Zogenix Inc - Major Products and Services
- Zogenix Inc - History
- Zogenix Inc - Company Statement
- Zogenix Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Zogenix Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Zogenix Inc - Business Description
- Zogenix Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Zogenix Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zogenix Inc - Strengths
- Zogenix Inc - Weaknesses
- Zogenix Inc - Opportunities
- Zogenix Inc - Threats
- Zogenix Inc - Key Competitors
- Zogenix Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Zogenix Inc, Key Information
- Zogenix Inc, Key Ratios
- Zogenix Inc, Share Data
- Zogenix Inc, Major Products and Services
- Zogenix Inc, History
- Zogenix Inc, Key Employees
- Zogenix Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Zogenix Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Zogenix Inc, Other Locations
- Zogenix Inc, Subsidiaries
- Zogenix Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Zogenix Inc, Key Competitors
- Zogenix Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Zogenix Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Zogenix Inc, Annual Ratios
- Zogenix Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Zogenix Inc, Performance Chart
- Zogenix Inc, Ratio Charts