Neuca SA (Neuca) is a provider of pharmaceutical and medical development solutions. The company offers wholesale of pharmaceuticals and medical equipment to pharmacies and hospitals. Its services comprise private brand management, logistics and distribution, telemarketing, and education and training. Neuca also offers pharmaceutical products under its own brand, private brands, IT services for pharmacies, telemedicine, clinical trials, advertising and marketing services. The company offers networking programs with independent pharmacies for the distribution of drugs. It also provides primary healthcare services through its own network of outpatient care clinics. The company serves clients in Poland and abroad. Neuca is headquartered in Torun, Poland.
Neuca SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 04, 2017: Medycynaprywatna.Pl: New Clinic In Neuca Group
Aug 10, 2017: Neuca Plans to Come Back to the Growth Path
Aug 03, 2017: Neuca Capital Group Statement
Jul 31, 2017: Neuca Announces Board’s Statement
Jun 12, 2017: Parkiet: Neuca Among the Few Companies Regularly Improving Their Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Neuca SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Neuca SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Neuca SA - Key Information
- Neuca SA - Overview
- Neuca SA - Key Employees
- Neuca SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Neuca SA - Key Operational Heads
- Neuca SA - Major Products and Services
- Neuca SA - History
- Neuca SA - Company Statement
- Neuca SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Neuca SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Neuca SA - Business Description
- Neuca SA - Corporate Strategy
- Neuca SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Neuca SA - Strengths
- Neuca SA - Weaknesses
- Neuca SA - Opportunities
- Neuca SA - Threats
- Neuca SA - Key Competitors
- Neuca SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Neuca SA, Key Information
- Neuca SA, Key Ratios
- Neuca SA, Share Data
- Neuca SA, Major Products and Services
- Neuca SA, History
- Neuca SA, Key Employees
- Neuca SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Neuca SA, Key Operational Heads
- Neuca SA, Other Locations
- Neuca SA, Subsidiaries
- Neuca SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Neuca SA, Key Competitors
- Neuca SA, SWOT Analysis
- Neuca SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Neuca SA, Annual Ratios
- Neuca SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Neuca SA, Performance Chart
- Neuca SA, Ratio Charts