The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNoevir Holdings Co Ltd (Noevir Holdings) manufactures and markets skin care, and pharmaceuticals products. The company’s product comprises cough drops, functional drinks, over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals, cold remedies, digestive aids and nutritional supplements. It also offers contract manufacturing cosmetics and quasi-drugs. It markets products under excel, Noevir, Nameraka Honpo, NOV, Min Min Da Ha and Nanten Nodo Ame brand names. The company merchandises and sells products through various sales channels including its own stores, drug stores, general retailers, specialty goods stores, general merchandise stores, supermarkets, online stores, and convenience stores. The company has business presence in China, Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, the US, and Canada. Noevir Holdings is headquartered in Kobe City, Hyogo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - History
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Cosmetics
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Pharmaceuticals and Health Food
- R&D Overview
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Strengths
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Threats
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, History
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Noevir Holdings Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ivy Cosmetics Corporation
- The Procter & Gamble Co
- Kao Corp
- KOSE Corp
- HABA Laboratories, Inc.
- Shiseido Co Ltd
- Mandom Corp
- MTG Co Ltd