Nevro Corp (Nevro) is a medical device company that offers therapeutic equipment. The company provides pain relief therapies for low back pain and other types of chronic pain. Its services include SCS therapy and clinical trials. Nevro’s SCS therapy is a low-frequency spinal cord stimulation therapy. The company uses implantable spinal cord stimulation system. It also develops high-frequency stimulation technology for chronic pain. Nevro offers HF10 therapy, a paresthesia free treatment to provide pain relief to patients. The company also conducts clinical and preclinical studies on back and leg pain. It serves the pain management needs of people. Nevro is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Nevro Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2018: Nevro Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results and Provides 2018 Outlook
Jan 08, 2018: Nevro Announces Preliminary Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Revenue
Nov 06, 2017: Nevro Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 07, 2017: Nevro Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 05, 2017: Nevro Announces Preliminary Unaudited Second Quarter 2017 Revenue and Business Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nevro Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nevro Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Nevro Corp - Key Information
- Nevro Corp - Overview
- Nevro Corp - Key Employees
- Nevro Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Nevro Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Nevro Corp - Major Products and Services
- Nevro Corp - History
- Nevro Corp - Company Statement
- Nevro Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Nevro Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Nevro Corp - Business Description
- Nevro Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Nevro Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nevro Corp - Strengths
- Nevro Corp - Weaknesses
- Nevro Corp - Opportunities
- Nevro Corp - Threats
- Nevro Corp - Key Competitors
- Nevro Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Nevro Corp, Key Information
- Nevro Corp, Key Ratios
- Nevro Corp, Share Data
- Nevro Corp, Major Products and Services
- Nevro Corp, History
- Nevro Corp, Key Employees
- Nevro Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Nevro Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Nevro Corp, Other Locations
- Nevro Corp, Subsidiaries
- Nevro Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Nevro Corp, Key Competitors
- Nevro Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Nevro Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Nevro Corp, Annual Ratios
- Nevro Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nevro Corp, Performance Chart
- Nevro Corp, Ratio Charts