1h Free Analyst TimeThermax Ltd (THERMAX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsThermax Ltd (Thermax) is an engineering company. It provides sustainable solutions in energy and environment. The company's systems, products and services assist customers in achieving better resource productivity and improving cost efficiency, besides maintaining a cleaner environment. It offers a portfolio of products for heating, cooling, water and waste management, and specialty chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, waste heat recovery systems, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, and air pollution control projects. It has operations in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, CIS, North America and South America; and manufacturing facilities in Poland, India, Denmark, China, Germany and Indonesia. Thermax is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Thermax Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsMay 20, 2022: Thermax Group Announces Q4 revenue up 26% and order booking up 127%
Apr 12, 2022: Thermax won an order of Rs. 522 crore for a refinery and petrochemical complex
Mar 17, 2022: Thermax bags Rs. 1,176 crore order for a Sulphur Recovery Block
Feb 04, 2022: Thermax Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2021
Jan 04, 2022: Thermax bags Rs. 545.6 crore order for two Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) systems
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Thermax Ltd - Key Facts
- Thermax Ltd - Key Employees
- Thermax Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Thermax Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Thermax Ltd - History
- Thermax Ltd - Company Statement
- Thermax Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Thermax Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Chemical
- Business Segment: Energy
- Business Segment: Environment
- Geographical Segment: India
- Geographical Segment: Outside India
- Thermax Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Thermax Ltd - Strengths
- Thermax Ltd - Weaknesses
- Thermax Ltd - Opportunities
- Thermax Ltd - Threats
- Thermax Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Thermax Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- May 20, 2022: Thermax Group Announces Q4 revenue up 26% and order booking up 127%
- Apr 12, 2022: Thermax won an order of Rs. 522 crore for a refinery and petrochemical complex
- Mar 17, 2022: Thermax bags Rs. 1,176 crore order for a Sulphur Recovery Block
- Feb 04, 2022: Thermax Announces Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2021
- Jan 04, 2022: Thermax bags Rs. 545.6 crore order for two Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) systems
- Nov 24, 2021: Thermax bags Rs. 830 crore order for three Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) systems
- Nov 10, 2021: Thermax Announces Change in Directorate
- Nov 10, 2021: Thermax Announces Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2021
- Nov 10, 2021: Thermax Q2 order booking up by 67% and profit after tax, before exceptional items is higher by 58%
- Nov 01, 2021: Thermax expands its business in the renewable space; appoints new CEO for its Solar Subsidiary
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Thermax Ltd, Key Facts
- Thermax Ltd, Key Employees
- Thermax Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Thermax Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Thermax Ltd, History
- Thermax Ltd, Other Locations
- Thermax Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Thermax Ltd, Key Competitors
- Thermax Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Thermax Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Thermax Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Thermax Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Thermax Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
- BGR Energy Systems Ltd
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd
- Kirloskar Brothers Ltd