MaxCyte Inc (MaxCyte) is a biotherapeutic company that conducts research and develops cell transfection technologies. The company utilizes flow electroporation technology for discovery, development and manufacturing of cell-based therapeutics for chronic and acute diseases. It offers MaxCyte STX, MaxCyte VLX and MaxCyte GT instruments, among others. MaxCyte offers services which include transfection insourcing services, processing assemblies, and others. The company’s drug delivery application comprise GPCR’s, Ion channels, primary cell transfusion and maxcyte STX instrument, among others. It markets its products through a network of distributors in the US, Japan, Taiwan and China. MaxCyte is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, the US.
MaxCyte Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 13, 2018: MaxCyte Appoints Dr. Richard Douglas To Board
Feb 13, 2018: MaxCyte:Dr Richard Douglas Joins MaxCyte Board
Sep 19, 2017: MaxCyte: Results for the Six Months ended 30 June 2017
Aug 14, 2017: MaxCyte Appoints Executive Vice President of Global Marketing
Jul 12, 2017: MaxCyte: Trading Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MaxCyte Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MaxCyte Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- MaxCyte Inc - Key Information
- MaxCyte Inc - Overview
- MaxCyte Inc - Key Employees
- MaxCyte Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- MaxCyte Inc - Key Operational Heads
- MaxCyte Inc - Major Products and Services
- MaxCyte Inc - History
- MaxCyte Inc - Company Statement
- MaxCyte Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- MaxCyte Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- MaxCyte Inc - Business Description
- MaxCyte Inc - Corporate Strategy
- MaxCyte Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MaxCyte Inc - Strengths
- MaxCyte Inc - Weaknesses
- MaxCyte Inc - Opportunities
- MaxCyte Inc - Threats
- MaxCyte Inc - Key Competitors
- MaxCyte Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Information
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Ratios
- MaxCyte Inc, Share Data
- MaxCyte Inc, Major Products and Services
- MaxCyte Inc, History
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Employees
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Operational Heads
- MaxCyte Inc, Other Locations
- MaxCyte Inc, Subsidiaries
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- MaxCyte Inc, Key Competitors
- MaxCyte Inc, SWOT Analysis
- MaxCyte Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- MaxCyte Inc, Annual Ratios
- MaxCyte Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MaxCyte Inc, Performance Chart
- MaxCyte Inc, Ratio Charts