Mannatech Inc (Mannatech) is a provider of wellness products. The company is involved in developing and selling proprietary nutritional supplements, topical and skin care products, anti-aging products, and weight-management products. Its skin care products includes daily cleansing and exfoliation brushes, texture creams, moisturizing creams, night repair creams, and body lotions. The company’s products are used in the treatment of immune system, body treatment, heart treatment, fat loss, digestion, and brain and bone optimization, among others. Mannatech also offers essence and diffusers for home. The company markets these products under the brands of NutriVerus, PLUS, Ambrotose, GI-ProBalance, PhytoMatrix, and PhytoBurst. Its products are sold across Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Mannatech is headquartered in Coppell, Texas, the US.
Mannatech Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 15, 2018: Mannatech Promotes Two Senior Members of Executive Team
Nov 07, 2017: Mannatech Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 08, 2017: Mannatech Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 23, 2017: Mannatech Introduces the Most Advanced Ginseng Supplement in the World
Jun 27, 2017: Mannatech Brings Highest Grade Aloe Product in the World to Canada
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mannatech Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mannatech Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Mannatech Inc - Key Information
- Mannatech Inc - Overview
- Mannatech Inc - Key Employees
- Mannatech Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Mannatech Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Mannatech Inc - Major Products and Services
- Mannatech Inc - History
- Mannatech Inc - Company Statement
- Mannatech Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Mannatech Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Mannatech Inc - Business Description
- Mannatech Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Mannatech Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mannatech Inc - Strengths
- Mannatech Inc - Weaknesses
- Mannatech Inc - Opportunities
- Mannatech Inc - Threats
- Mannatech Inc - Key Competitors
- Mannatech Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Mannatech Inc, Key Information
- Mannatech Inc, Key Ratios
- Mannatech Inc, Share Data
- Mannatech Inc, Major Products and Services
- Mannatech Inc, History
- Mannatech Inc, Key Employees
- Mannatech Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Mannatech Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Mannatech Inc, Other Locations
- Mannatech Inc, Subsidiaries
- Mannatech Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Mannatech Inc, Key Competitors
- Mannatech Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Mannatech Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Mannatech Inc, Annual Ratios
- Mannatech Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Mannatech Inc, Performance Chart
- Mannatech Inc, Ratio Charts
- Weider Global Nutrition
- USANA Health Sciences Inc
- Swanson Health Products Inc
- Solgar Vitamin and Herb Company, Inc.
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc
- NOW Health Group Inc
- Natural Health Trends Corp
- Herbalife Ltd
- Food Sciences Corporation